Mountain High BBQ Festival

Great news STB. Mully my intent is to ride 64 and come in the backside but then take the open highways home. Lets figure out a meet point and I rodewith a guy named Jack after church ( Freedom Biker Church-Asheville) yesterday and he will be riding along as well on his HD. Still trying to get Daddy Rabbit and Ms. J to sign on and Captain C is a definite maybe.

Glen, After the "rain from hell" ride the other Saturday when we rode, the Rocket developed a loud , what I believe is a bearing noise! I first thought it might be the water pump. No leaking though! I;ve called and ordered front and rear tires for it and going to have them figure out what the noise is. Should be getting a call this week telling when I can take it down for the service. I'll let you about Franklin when I find out about the bike! Don't worry about the rain, it never rains on Judy and I !!!!!:D

Hey, you aren't considering painting your bike because we have the same color, are you? :eek:

Rain doesn't bother me, ask Jay or Lori. Nope, shame to change the Classic color unless something terrible happens. Let us know. We will be taking 64 into Franklin.

Mully, Sapphire or Cashiers or Highlands ?

The actual event is at the James Proffit Ag Center on Hwy 441/23 but in my crazy arsed way of thinkin we might ought to meet about a mile or so from the gates to group up. Y'all decide because I can find STB AND Rainman in New York city if I have to. :cool:

OK Mully. Cashiers only has two traffic lights so as long as we meet on 64 it should be easy to find one another. I'll find a business or store to meet.

Back