More to the Story, and someone died

Status
Not open for further replies.
In New Jersey you go straight to jail and if found justified you will be broke from defending yourself!! Then you will be double broke after the civil suit.
This is true if someone broke into your house and you retreated as far as possible!!

WOW! That be incredible!
Shall never go there, I guess!
Thanks for the info.

if u have some one down and u r choking the **** out of them u lost your cool a while back u r now in the kill mode and how it turns out is not a good one.
if i was in that position i would shoot or put a knife in to the one choking me or anything else for that matter.
its one thing to settle it with fists but when it is lop sided that doesn't work.
maybe it is just me but i refuse to let an a$$ hole make an a$$ hole out of me. i just let him be the king a$$ hole:)

Where is this "60 year old choking" the female documented?
I've not seen this . . .

Y'all are overlooking one very salient observation about that Mom/daugher vid in Tulsa. The perp wrested Momma's gun from her and had she not emptied her piece at the a-hole, she would likely have ended up mortally wounded or dead. Dumb luck played a major role in the outcome.

Y'all are overlooking one very salient observation about that Mom/daugher vid in Tulsa. The perp wrested Momma's gun from her and had she not emptied her piece at the a-hole, she would likely have ended up mortally wounded or dead. Dumb luck played a major role in the outcome.

Or Guardian Angel? :whitstling:

Also, she needs a bigger caliber pistola, like either a .45, a .44 mag or a .357.

A bigger caliber wouldn't help, she needs practice. It doesn't matter how big a hole the gun can possibly make, if you can't hit your target.

Bigger caliber woulda put him down in less shots even if she wasn't hitting center mass ;) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back