More to the Story, and someone died

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how these posts always stray from the original topic and end up as a conversation...debate about the second amendment. I have to admit though, I do enjoy reading the different opinions.

BEAUTIFUL!!!
Duelers, no?
Hell no - Howdah Pistols. In case a Tiger jumps on top of your Elephant. A tool of THE EMPIRE.
I have fired a 12g Howdah Pistol. Basically a sawn off shottie with a pistol grip.
90° scatter pattern - At 10 yards a large oak tree rustled all over.
The owner had a tigers head in his lounge - His mum had been attacked by said Tiger.
She stuffed the pistol down its mouth and fired - The head was the only usable trophy.

You only get one shot in a duel. So no double barrel.

Hell no - Howdah Pistols. In case a Tiger jumps on top of your Elephant. A tool of THE EMPIRE.
I have fired a 12g Howdah Pistol. Basically a sawn off shottie with a pistol grip.
The owner had a tigers head in his lounge - His mum had been attacked by said Tiger.
She stuffed the pistol down its mouth and fired - The head was the only usable trophy.

Oops! Did nit notice the second barrel! My bad! :oops: :(

Where did she park her elephant then? ;):D

I love how these posts always stray from the original topic and end up as a conversation...debate about the second amendment. I have to admit though, I do enjoy reading the different opinions.

It's inevitable that just about any conversation about a gun incident like this will to firearms ownership rights. What is missing from the national conversation is how our culture became so broken that these things are happening. The truly sad part is that none of the pending proposals and laws will do anything to prevent future horrors like Parkland. And government cannot fix culture.

The I-5 road rage incident was stupidly tragic. What was this idiot thinking when he boxed her in and then got out of his car? He should have called the police if she was driving erratically. And his poor wife sat helplessly as her idiot husband went off the rails.

I've dialed 9-11 a couple of times over the years to report a dangerous, crazy driver. One time I saw that the State Patrol had the clown pulled over about 5 miles up the road.

Whenever one gets out of his vehicle on the highway to confront another, it's generally going to be the beginning of a real bad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back