Saw this the other day andthought of you @TOMCAT . 318 V8 less than 30000 miles, he pullud the engine and transmission out to re gasket and seal cos they went hard - sat in a shed for 20 years.
image.jpg

Mines on hold:cool: ...we just bought a block of land , fencing it now and we'll be building our human-shed in a few months time. Wait till I'm set-up there and get back into it then.

Mines on hold:cool: ...we just bought a block of land , fencing it now and we'll be building our human-shed in a few months time. Wait till I'm set-up there and get back into it then.
Congrats mate - Catherine would be happy about that i would say:cool:

Congrats mate - Catherine would be happy about that i would say:cool:

Looking like we may have to take 'custody' of Catherine's old man down the track. Blocks big enough for a donger within a secure compound for him :D Catherine's mums really worried about him ... right thing for us to be doing hey.

Looking like we may have to take 'custody' of Catherine's old man down the track. Blocks big enough for a donger within a secure compound for him :D Catherine's mums really worried about him ... right thing for us to be doing hey.
Hope one day one of my girls wil look after me if i need it... Definately the right thing to do mate:thumbsup:

Black one was at the drags at MOPAR Day, Willowbank .. Bronze one was next door to my daughters house in Sandgate. Tried to buy it but .. deceased estate deal , woman whose yard it was in in teared up when I asked her. Pauly my son-in-law reckons it had been sitting out in the yard for at least 3 years... it disappeared with-in a week of my visit :D .. I must look shifty or something .. :D

Hope one day one of my girls wil look after me if i need it... Definately the right thing to do mate:thumbsup:

I moved back from Melbourne and took care of my olds when they both got cancer .. always knew it was on the cards with Catherine's parents .

Back