Maybe next year....

Badlionsfan

.040 Over
Ride
2001 Dyna Low Rider
I've decided to hold off on getting a rocket this year, just wouldn't be financially wise. Hopefully it'll be more do-able next spring, and I'll be able to afford what I really want, the roadster. Til then I'll putz around on the old low rider; maybe play with the suspension some to try to make it a little less boring.

Bye for now! :thumbsup:

Anything worth while is worth waiting for. But...why not get a used R3 to pacify you until you can get a new one. I'm sure someone is out there looking for a low rider.

I still owe on the Low Rider, so selling it won't put in my pocket what what it would next year. I already know a few people that are interested in my bike, but can't do anything til next year. Weather on of them buy or not, it'll sell. People love Harley's around here.

Later this summer I'm moving in with my gf, which will cut my living expenses in half. I'll save all that money and then some, combine that with tax returns next year, money I already have from selling my vw bug and selling the HD I should have enough to pay cash for a used roadster.

Tinkering with the suspension will make the bike more enjoyable for me in the mean time.

Back