Fuel range (maybe 90 miles?)

I would guess that this is the nature of the beast, I have noticed, if I am being especially spirited with the bike, I better know where a gas station is, I found going to stearns last spring, I was averaging about 235miles per tank, but I wasn't pushing it hard. regular riding in the city, if I get 120miles off of a full tank I think that is totally awesome.
I really have no clue what good or bad mileage is on this thing, and I really don't care, I didn't buy it to be fuel efficient, I bought it to have fun, and man it has no let me down yet.

Indeed, it is not about the mileage - tis about having a properly tuned engine. :D :thumbsup:
My engine is stock with improved air and exhaust and runs rich to get 160 rwhp.
I still get at least 160 miles on a tank filled to the screen.

I would guess that this is the nature of the beast, I have noticed, if I am being especially spirited with the bike, I better know where a gas station is, I found going to stearns last spring, I was averaging about 235miles per tank, but I wasn't pushing it hard. regular riding in the city, if I get 120miles off of a full tank I think that is totally awesome.
I really have no clue what good or bad mileage is on this thing, and I really don't care, I didn't buy it to be fuel efficient, I bought it to have fun, and man it has no let me down yet.

If I ride highway / city I average about 225 Km ( 140 m ) and highway between 300-325 Km ( 186 - 201m ) between 110-120 Kmh ( 68 -75 mph ) out of a full tank of fuel.

If I ride highway / city I average about 225 Km ( 140 m ) and highway between 300-325 Km ( 186 - 201m ) between 110-120 Kmh ( 68 -75 mph ) out of a full tank of fuel.

ok, so you are pretty much in the same fuel range that I am in, so I guess it is what it is and that is the way it will be, cool, now if it doesn't rain i'm going out to play

At 235miles per tank, I'm following you

Back