Want to Buy Mirrors 2015 Roadster, possible floor board trade.

1olbull, if we have crossed paths, and you owe me money, or have half the winnings of a lotto ticket we purchased together, then yes - I lived in Bend, OR and rode a V2K....... On the other hand, if I owe you money, or am on your black list, then no - Ive never been in Bend in my life and don't know what a V2K is. Kidding aside, yes on the V2K, no on living in Bend. Portland, OR and SW WA have been Home.
KawDSC01449.JPG

If I remember correctly, you've mentioned having been a V2K owner.
For me that bike was a blast, it shared some of the same characteristics as the rocket.

Then, we have met.
I believe twas at a Blue Knight meet. I was with a Creek Dick, Hadley Hawkins.
I used to hang at Cultus Lake Resort with my owner friends.
Sold my V2K last Summer after 80K+ miles.
Come on up for RAA West - at least meet for a visit. Our route brings us into The Dalles on the 17th for the night. On the 18th we ride 14 to Carson, St Helens and to Tacoma.
Doing dyno tunes at Nels' on the 19th.

Got any spline boards in yet ishrub?? Bigger than the minis I got off ya, keeping them for the pillion but want bigger for my size 13 hoof!

No mate just get stuff as it comes up. You will need a different set of Rear splined mount peg adapters to use them there. I cannot remember if I gave you those as well as the front ones.

I do have a new in box set of early Standard R3 footboards with rails, levers etc.
A9758085 Foot Board R/Gear Lvr Kit
Link Removed
9e9019ff6894dec35bf52488de465952.png
Link Removed

Rare as chook teeth now.
If I decide to fit them to my Roadster like @1olbull did to improve cornering clearance I will move on my Kuryakyn 5 position adjustable boards fitted now.

These are different to the Classic version and mount higher and at a steeper angle allowing use of a Bonneville type gear shift lever without linkages.
I found a cool custom multi adjustable CNC one for Steve and couldn't resist one myself. They have them in black too.
Triumph Bonneville Thruxton Scrambler Adjustable Gear Lever Shifter In Stock.
triumph-bonneville-thruxton-scrambler-adjustable-gear-lever-shifter-in-stock.-31602-p[ekm]194x300[ekm].jpg

There is a cheaper version too.
Bonneville T100 Thruxton Enduro Gear Change Lever Folding Gear Shift Lever Replaces OEM T2081144
bonneville-t100-thruxton-enduro-gear-change-lever-folding-gear-shift-lever-replaces-oem-t2081144-28102-p[ekm]300x155[ekm].jpg

Last edited:
i found that "adjustable" too bulky and played it forward, but i amd curious here -
What is the dim center spline to center shift arm of that last shifter?

i found that "adjustable" too bulky and played it forward, but i amd curious here -
What is the dim center spline to center shift arm of that last shifter?
The link states "Bonneville Thruxton & Scrambler Enduro Style-Off Road folding gear shift lever 13cm Approx."

Best I can do.

No mate just get stuff as it comes up. You will need a different set of Rear splined mount peg adapters to use them there. I cannot remember if I gave you those as well as the front ones.

I do have a new in box set of early Standard R3 footboards with rails, levers etc.
Link Removed
Link Removed

Rare as chook teeth now.
If I decide to fit them to my Roadster like @1olbull did to improve cornering clearance I will move on my Kuryakyn 5 position adjustable boards fitted now.

These are different to the Classic version and mount higher and at a steeper angle allowing use of a Bonneville type gear shift lever without linkages.
I found a cool custom multi adjustable CNC one for Steve and couldn't resist one myself. They have them in black too.
triumph-bonneville-thruxton-scrambler-adjustable-gear-lever-shifter-in-stock.-31602-p[ekm]194x300[ekm].jpg

Bonneville T100 Thruxton Enduro Gear Change Lever Folding Gear Shift Lever Replaces OEM T2081144
bonneville-t100-thruxton-enduro-gear-change-lever-folding-gear-shift-lever-replaces-oem-t2081144-28102-p[ekm]300x155[ekm].jpg
Are you saying with the shifter that's adjustable you can do away with the linkage on a roadster? I'm confused again as always.

Link Removed
Link Removed

Rare as chook teeth now.

I will get back to you after I get my tax return. Be bit much for me at the moment, ya only got me the front spline for the minis.

Are you saying with the shifter that's adjustable you can do away with the linkage on a roadster? I'm confused again as always.

Only with the original Standard R3 accessory footboards A9758085 that position your foot close enough to the gear selection shaft. These came out before the Classic's lower and flatter angled version.

So not with any Roadster footrails, levers, pegs or mounts but the A9758085 kit can all be switched to the Roadster engine and frame fairly easily as @1olbull has done. Choice was then to stick with the heel/toe gear lever it comes with or switch to a stock Triumph Bonneville gear lever as Steve did before buying the flash version above which he now tells us did not work well as it was too chunky. Steve will confirm or clarify.

I will get back to you after I get my tax return. Be bit much for me at the moment, ya only got me the front spline for the minis.

Thank goodness I haven't started giving things away willy nilly! ;):D
I do have the rear spline adaptors here then, new in package still.;)

No intention of selling the footboard kit, just skyting!;):D

I do have a set of Classic footboards with foot rails and heel/toe gear lever arriving soon though! ;):)

Last edited:
Back