Want to Buy Mirrors 2015 Roadster, possible floor board trade.

Landstar

Adapt adjust overcome
Ride
2015 Rocket Roadster
I cracked the plastic on a mirror backing out of my garage( a real dumb ass move) and before I start looking I thought I would start here. I have some Kuryakyn floor boards with adapters for trade or cash whichever you prefer.I was going to use them on my forward controls, but the are made to fit original peg bracket.

Kuryakyn Riot Satin Black Mini Floorboards without Adapters | 904-538

I cracked the plastic on a mirror backing out of my garage( a real dumb ass move) and before I start looking I thought I would start here. I have some Kuryakyn floor boards with adapters for trade or cash whichever you prefer.I was going to use them on my forward controls, but the are made to fit original peg bracket.

Kuryakyn Riot Satin Black Mini Floorboards without Adapters | 904-538

You can get the std Kuryakyn Harley type male splined adapter to suit the Kuryakyn floorboards and still fit it to your Fwd controls.

If you want a pair of std mirrors MM style in chrome I can send you some for the cost of postage but so will many more far closer to you, I am sure. ;):D

I have about 4-5 pairs at last count and still don't know where they all came from - being those round MM type, probably breeding in my shed most likely ;):D I just hope they start whelping a few more Teardrops.

If you want new OEM Triumph Black Teardrops or Oval black I can help you too but not for free. ;)

You can get the std Kuryakyn Harley type male splined adapter to suit the Kuryakyn floorboards and still fit it to your Fwd controls.
I need the female u-shaped to fit the Kuryakyn splined adapter it fits where the standard Peg goes but there's just a hole in the forward controls no u-shaped female.

I need the female u-shaped to fit the Kuryakyn splined adapter it fits where the standard Peg goes but there's just a hole in the forward controls no u-shaped female.

FC17 Forward Controls Triumph Rocket III Roadster Classic Standard & Rocket X

Can be purchased WITH or WITHOUT foot pegs but your stock pegs will NOT work.

1/2" foot peg mounting holes allow you to choose the style foot peg you want from makers such as Kuryakyn, Big Bike Parts, etc.
NOTE:

• Stud mount pegs such as the Comfort and O-Ring only require a bolt to attach.
  • Male mount pegs such as the Diamond, Railer, Dually and Wing require a clevis adapter, sold separately.

The floor boards will fit with the easiest to get Harley clevis adaptors (like in their image below) and Harley spline adaptor.
Kuryakyn Splined Peg Adapters Silver 8898

FBA1-on-FC5-256.jpg

Thanks again you are just a great resource of info!
Black 8898 or Silver 8899 options for that Splined Harley adaptor to fit Std Harley Clevis.
Splined Peg Adapters | Footpeg & Floorboard Adapters | Pegs & Foot Controls | Kuryakyn 8898

P/N Description & Fitment UOM Price
Splined Peg Adapters, Satin Black
Harley: All Kuryakyn Pegs That Accept Splined Adapters, for Use With All H-D Style Male Mount Footpeg Applications (except '18 Softails Driver/Passenger & Driver location on '11-'18 XL1200C Sportster Custom, '12-'16 XL1200V Sportster Seventy-Two & '10-'18 XL1200X Sportster Forty-Eight)
Multi-Fit: All Kuryakyn Pegs That Accept Splined Adapters for Use with All Kuryakyn Highway Peg Mounts (does not fit OEM driver & passenger locations)
PR $27.99
No Stock Until 9/1/2018

P/N Description & Fitment UOM Price
Splined Peg Adapters, Silver
Harley: All Kuryakyn Pegs That Accept Splined Adapters, for Use With All H-D Style Male Mount Footpeg Applications (except '18 Softails Driver/Passenger & Driver location on '11-'18 XL1200C Sportster Custom, '12-'16 XL1200V Sportster Seventy-Two & '10-'18 XL1200X Sportster Forty-Eight)
Harley Note: Except Driver Peg Location on '10-'17 XL1200X Forty-Eight, '11-'17 XL1200C 1200 Custom , '12-'16 XL1200V Seventy-Two
Multi-Fit: All Kuryakyn Pegs That Accept Splined Adapters for Use with All Kuryakyn Highway Peg Mounts (does not fit OEM driver & passenger locations)

Back