Want to Buy Passanger floor boards rear master for classic

Earthquake

.040 Over
Ride
09 triumph rocket 3 classic
I’m looking for passenger boards and a classic master cylinder reservoir or full assembly

I have a rear master cylinder cover for the classic but it is just that

Any luck yet?
Rear R3T pax footboards #4 and their mounts #5 ( see below - very important - identical mirror parts fit either L or R side and will bolt directly to the rear passenger peg position after you remove the chrome cover and single rear pillion peg bolt.
Closer to the swing arm pivot mount you fill find another threaded bolt hole at exactly the right distance to fit the R3T mount's 2nd bolt. If you want to refit the chrome cover you will have to drill a 2nd hole in it and preferably make a spacer or bulk washers to space out a longer chrome head bolt to keep a neat look.
1701511276259.png

1701511504873.png

Otherwise Kuryakyn do a great variety of sets which require splined adaptors to fit either front or rear on Stds or Roadsters. They also fit rear on Classics with spline adaptors.

I have a perfect set of Kuryakyns here with splined rear adaptors in my storage but they are heavy to post and a lot more expensive here in Oz at Au$400+ than in the USA.

The rear master cyl and? I might have one show up when I pack.
These do show up on eBay regularly but make sure you get the wreck/source identity confirmed for the different Classic footboard pipework/actuator, and guaranteed as some dealers think all Rockets are the same.

Looks like they may still be available to order from Triumph UK as Aussie dealer and UK dealer have no stock but they have a system to tell if still available in country or on back order.

T2022100 - MASTER CYLINDER ASSY​

• Reference​

• Part Number​

T2022100
  • Description​

MASTER CYLINDER ASSY
  • Price​

Au$411.30
  • Qty On Diagram​

• Stock in Store​

No Stock (Orders Available)
  • Qty In Cart​

Group #1 below.

1701508922963.png

Group

Last edited:
Come to think of it I may have some NOS Triumph Commander/America rear chrome pax footboards that also fit other Bonnie based models too, but despite sharing the pax footboards they all have special one off mount brackets with different L R sides for each model from memory.

I shall check the shed this week.

Yeah like these
Same Speedmaster EFI / America EFI rear pillion foot board mounts.
1701512415172.png

1Classic Passenger Footboards
A9758159
Needs fitting kit A9758125 to fit to Thunderbird. However fitting kit is NLA
1701511813489.png

Last edited:
I found the KURYAKYN Premium and Ribbed Floorboards 16210557 in the storage yesterday, they have the splined rear adjusters for RIII pillion pegs with them.
They can be positioned in 5 locations using the standard peg mount bolt to suit the pillion.
Same as these but mine have the adaptors sold separately for up to a $100.

1702108514271.png

1702108456944.png

Back