Want to Buy Mirrors 2015 Roadster, possible floor board trade.

I might keep mine for now in case I meet a beauty with really big feet who wants to be my pillion!;):D:cool:

Footpeg Adapters.
Kuryakyn Footpeg Adapters R3R (Pair) Part #'s
Tapered (T) & Splined (S) Front (F) & Rear (R)
:
TF KY-8840
TR KY-8802
SF KY-8813
SF KY-8815
SR KY-8808

So the required are 'KY-8808' or 'Kuryakyn 8808' etc for the rear.

Kuryakyn Footpeg Adapter Splined (Pair) 8808 Honda Suzuki Triumph Can Am | eBay

About 5" - perfect for Roadster with boards!

I have seen an even longer version somewhere. Is that what would work better?
Wish you had told me earlier ;):(:banghead:, I just bought the flashy one you did.
Would it work better with a longer foot and leg maybe?

I have those Euro 48 US Size 14s remember.

I have seen an even longer version somewhere. Is that what would work better?
Wish you had told me earlier ;):(:banghead:, I just bought the flashy one you did.
Would it work better with a longer foot and leg maybe?

I have those Euro 48 US Size 14s remember.

Ish,
I measured up shifters from new motors in a now extinct Triumph Dealer here in Tacoma.
The one I chose was from a Thunderbird Storm. It runs straight from the spline and is 4.375" (111mm) in length, center spline to center lever.
That "flashy one" we bought is the same length as the Storm shifter I am running.

Storm Shift Lever Assy.jpg
I could use one a little longer than that, like 5" (127mm).
My boots are size 12, so your 14s would likely prefer a 5" shifter.

Last edited:
Ish,
I measured up shifters from new motors in a now extinct Triumph Dealer here in Tacoma.
The one I chose was from a Thunderbird Storm. It runs straight from the spline and is 4.375" (111mm) in length, center spline to center lever.
That "flashy one" we bought is the same length as the Storm shifter I am running.
Storm Shift Lever Assy.jpg
I could use one a little longer than that, like 5" (127mm).
My boots are size 12, so your 14s would likely prefer a 5" shifter.

Their approx length estimate of 13cm likely includes the whole not just center to center, which from image could easily be 1cm each end, so possibly same as the 'flashy' one and stock Thunderbird still?

bonneville-t100-thruxton-enduro-gear-change-lever-folding-gear-shift-lever-replaces-oem-t2081144-28102-p[ekm]300x155[ekm].jpg

Ishrub, Thanks for the feedback on the floor boards, I'm secure with trying either the Kuryakyn 4357 boards that have the fold-up feature built in or the 7579 mini boards combined with 8905 spline adaptor which are designed to fold-up. Understanding the fold-up feature is an absolute necessity for this application. I'm leaning towards the 4357 boards.
******************************************************************************************

Received and installed - Road tested 2hr ride with how I normally ride (conservative) lot's of sweeping turns with no scraping. Both the 4357 boards & 8905 spline adaptors fold up just in case of touchdown. This is including the 2" dropdown, and minor adjustment of the shift lever. At 5'10" and a conservative riding style, this combined with the Rivco Hiway pegs offers a lot of foot positions.
One additional note: the more I rode with just the stock pegs the more I got used to them.

20180714_124357.jpeg
20180714_124417.jpeg

Wow seriously lowered - lowering extensions and top row of spline fitments. I used no extensions and the lower spline mountings (of 5) to raise them as much as possible. As you say you must be riding it very conservative as mine are at least 2 inches higher and I still scrape them occasionally.

Back