Met up with a retired captain gra53

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
I met Graham, @gra53 last w/e in Sydney and scored some great bargains which I will not reveal as you will all weep, I think it brought a tear to his eyes as well. ;):D

Had a great chat and told him about the meet next month at SW Rocks but he couldn't make it but hopes to catch up with his many Rocket mates at future events. Top bloke!

Come on you cheeeeep sheep shagging bike riding brother spill the beans.:eek:

You have just offended sheep, Kiwis and my Great Uncle Kiwi Jack's cow Daisy. :eek::(

Me, I'm un-offendable but certainly cheeeeep :D

Picked up a full set of '10 Roadster tins in Phantom Black (same as mine), a complete stock Roadster exhaust system from manifold back, 2 sets of EBC rear brake pads, a fuel filter, 12 litres of Motul 300V full syn, 2 litres of Motul Gear 300, and a brand new tire pair, rear Exedra and a Mettzler front.

Good find but you are getting quite a reputation as being a Rocket III bits whore.:eek::roll:

From your own posts brother, it seems to be another trait that runs in the family, but I am a more gender and less model specific 'Rocket III, Sprint ST, BMW R series and MITSUBISHI Magna AWD (DIAMANTE) bits Gigolo'.

Last edited:
Back