Ponters rest assured Mitch is having one of his 'episodes' ...your bike is intact mate . Mitch .. Stoner is an icon to all the '******ies' , threatening to flog him and make off with his lid is just going to give Rocket riders a bad name mate :eek: now getting Stoner to sign ( add a Rockets Rock quote) a cheap open face to auctions a top idea Malcy.. Mitch will bid for it for sure :D

We already have a bad name mate because of Hanso and his dress wearing antics lmfao

I have somewhere on one of my officials hat Stoners autograph when he was still chucking the 250's down the track and I have one of those yellow 46 flags personally signed by Rossi but it is kept under lock and key

I have somewhere on one of my officials hat Stoners autograph when he was still chucking the 250's down the track and I have one of those yellow 46 flags personally signed by Rossi but it is kept under lock and key

That's ok Richard is going to Rob your place for us while u are at the GP ;)

That's ok Richard is going to Rob your place for us while u are at the GP ;)

Good luck with that I taught Ann how use the maglite torch as a means of self defence or a throwing weapon and I would lay bets my petite little Ann against just about any one:eek:
Oh did I forget to tell you she will be home and is a lite sleeper:D

How the hell is every one , as i,am going to s.a on the melbourne cup weekend i will have to miss out on the GP can only stretch my fund's so far. So all of you that are going have a bloody good time.Will t.up a meet & greet after the cup weekend we can make it for a saturday or sunday will let some one else make that call begod & ride safe:D:D

How the hell is every one , as i,am going to s.a on the melbourne cup weekend i will have to miss out on the GP can only stretch my fund's so far. So all of you that are going have a bloody good time.Will t.up a meet & greet after the cup weekend we can make it for a saturday or sunday will let some one else make that call begod & ride safe:D:D

Hey don't be a piker I might be able to snaffle free ticket for ya from one of my marshal mates if you like let me know today and I will give him a call in the morning

Board sh#tless, jumped on the rocket, picked up a mate, Coolmundah Dam here we come, Saturday fishing, home Saturday night. pissed off Cathy working, as she loves fishing too.

Board sh#tless, jumped on the rocket, picked up a mate, Coolmundah Dam here we come, Saturday fishing, home Saturday night. pissed off Cathy working, as she loves fishing too.
Grrrr bloody Knee, I didn't get to do any fishing either but had great company thanks again Marty and Cathy, Ann and I had a blast and Ann is looking forward to seeing you two again next year.... and no you don't have to bring the pups Ann will survive untill we can get up there again

Back