EwoutR3

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket3 Roadster 2010
Hi, a couple of days ago I got the lonelec cable and, of course, immediately looking around in the ECM. Very nice, lots of info, removed a fault code and checked the map loaded.
It seems I have the 20355 mapping instead of the 20352, which would be more logical since I have the stock exhaust. Tonight I loaded the Opti2 Penner 20352 which went without problems (mac/Parallels/tuneECU).
Due to Covid19 I will probably have some time tomorrow afternoon to ride the Rocket, can't wait:D:D:D
I'll let you know how she runs!

20355 is the Triumph OEM tune for the TORS pipes, you can check if they have "Not for road use" stamped on the underside.

20352 is for the stock exhausts that still have cats in.

I have the stock exhaust, engine runs very nice with the 20355 mapping. Now at work, hopefully this afternoon time for a ride with the new mapping!

Good for you, hope you can get a few miles in on an essential journey ;)

I've not tried 20355 on stock bike so can't comment. It is what is loaded by dealer when TORS fitted. My custom maps are based on that.

Regardless, if it's good, enjoy :)

So, time to go for a ride! First the 15 min. "thing" after the map loading. RPM went immediately to 2300 rpm, **** (well, said some other dutch words:mad:), is that oke?? After a short while, it went down, up again, down again and so on, so should be fine. Few minutes later it settled at 900 or so rpm.
Then, helmet on and ride! Well, that was a little disappointing....:thumbsdown: Quit rough on the throttle at low gear/low rpm, a bit on/of, sometimes delay. I thought it might get better after a while, but after about 15 mls it didn't really change. On the highway it runs great.
Maybe it will get better?? I'll give it a try, but if it shouldn't, I think I will go back to the stock mapping (loaded Opti-Penner now), probably with the secondaries opened up some more (for sure in 4th and 5th gear:)).
Anyone has the same experience?

Checked the throttle body sync: 1:640, 2:640, 3: 590. Just had maintenance at the dealer where I bought the bike...
After a while I understood why they didn't synchronize, bit of a p.i.t.a job:) But now triple 620, so I am happy!
Now I know too why the RAM air is a nice upgrade, next step:):)

Back