Maggies Post-Op Nude Photos

Very nice, but why carbon fibre? There is such a multitude of hydrographic patterns and effects available now. The moment folk catches on, and they will, it is 'fake' CF, they go 'oh' and walk on. $4k could have paid for plenty of true-blue CF (?) I appreciate that part of that paid for the ceramic finish. My own experience with so-called 'ceramic' and 'diamond' paint overlays is that they need 'refreshing' at least annually. I do Megiuars clay-bar, ultimate polish and hybrid ceramic wax once a year myself now and 'refresh' it with their hybrid ceramic detailer - at a fraction of the cost. And a fraction of the elbow grease, compared to previous-gen car polishes.

Very nice, but why carbon fibre? There is such a multitude of hydrographic patterns and effects available now. The moment folk catches on, and they will, it is 'fake' CF, they go 'oh' and walk on. $4k could have paid for plenty of true-blue CF (?) I appreciate that part of that paid for the ceramic finish. My own experience with so-called 'ceramic' and 'diamond' paint overlays is that they need 'refreshing' at least annually. I do Megiuars clay-bar, ultimate polish and hybrid ceramic wax once a year myself now and 'refresh' it with their hybrid ceramic detailer - at a fraction of the cost. And a fraction of the elbow grease, compared to previous-gen car polishes.
Thanks for the tips on the annual treatment for the ceramic coating. Very helpful. As for the finish; You are correct in the many films and patterns available, but I just really like the monochrome look of carbon fibre and i find it underscores and compliments the design language of the R3. I wish the camera could capture more vividly the look of it, especially in the sun. As for the cost; i had all the parts removed and re-installed by a triumph dealer. That was also an expensive undertaking but wanted it done right.

Back