Maggie valley June 2019

IMAG0013.jpg
P5130192.jpg
I think there was something like 65 Rockets there for that one!
The picture i wanted!, that is one handsome guy next to Katie taking the picture!:inlove

If you would like Steve I'll catch you on I-40 around Henreyetta Oklahoma very early on the 20th of June. Be aware that it will be a HARD run not soft. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Are you sure you can keep up:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:. No trailers just a bike and attitude:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: Up until the Oklahoma run thought most folks on Rockets were like Harley Riders. Then I met Josey and Rainman. :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:Not really planning on riding with anybody on the way to Maggie Valley. Figure when the time comes will be to fired up. Understand if you decline and so will everybody else. :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling: We have a saying in the welding world. "Hood drops #ull**** stops" Same with bikes and riding.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: Proof me wrong and will be a happy Camper/. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Sure you wanna do this? in 12 years that i have ridden with the club there has been 2 guys that know no limits when it comes to riding and speed, one is @Ogre ,and the other one? you guessed it, @1olbull , aka Steve:D, but if you guys go at it, i wanna be there with my camera:D:D

Sure you wanna do this? in 12 years that i have ridden with the club there has been 2 guys that know no limits when it comes to riding and speed, one is @Ogre ,and the other one? you guessed it, @1olbull , aka Steve:D, but if you guys go at it, i wanna be there with my camera:D:D
+1 to that! @1olbull provoked me into some high-speed shenanigans headed out to Borrego Springs outside San Diego a couple years back. I don't recall the others either able to or wanting to keep up... :D

Back