Maggie valley June 2019

Getting closer. Put a new tire on the front, new pads in the bags, Cya there
I'm getting closer also. Finally got several mount positions back in Eddie's trailer. I have 4 foot of stagger to fit two Rockets if needed. With any luck that will balance thing out on each side of the axle. If not I can creat maybe 6 more inches of stagger, bur i like leaving 4 inches in the rear incase period. A few more tie downs and then its time to prioritize fund control. New roof top ac unit ? New GPS for the bike, or new quiet ride helmet ? Decisions Decision's :)

20190526_134207.jpg

I'm getting closer also. Finally got several mount positions back in Eddie's trailer. I have 4 foot of stagger to fit two Rockets if needed. With any luck that will balance thing out on each side of the axle. If not I can creat maybe 6 more inches of stagger, bur i like leaving 4 inches in the rear incase period. A few more tie downs and then its time to prioritize fund control. New roof top ac unit ? New GPS for the bike, or new quiet ride helmet ? Decisions Decision's :)

20190526_134207.jpg
That's looking pretty good Scott. I would go for the AC.

Wow @sweettennbabe aren't you an angel !

Thank you for asking.

She is what they call in the community "nominal".

The good news is she was in good health otherwise, and has a positive disposition.

Additional goodness is the break was "standard" which allowed for a straightforward replacement.

In great pain (you know women tolerate this far better than us crybaby men) the evening of the injury - had her on a cocktail of morphine and oxycodone.

Next afternoon following the surgery, she needed no pain meds.

She's on a walker now and is getting around fine, considering. Has had two physical therapy sessions and that's already showing progress.

There is swelling in that leg and gradually diminishing soreness from the actual operation.

Pretty sure y'all will see us - the Rocket is a different question.

@JoseyR3Wales count on two here -- and you know she has quite the appetite, particularly for finer food you create.

Just started checking out airline tickets. What is the best airport to fly into in NC? I'm thinking Charlotte is the closest but is that a major hub or would another be better? Or perhaps Knoxville TN?

Now that I get to ride a Norton Commando.............
Asheville or Spartanburg

Thank you for asking.

The good news is she was in good health otherwise, and has a positive disposition.

Additional goodness is the break was "standard" which allowed for a straightforward replacement.

In great pain (you know women tolerate this far better than us crybaby men) the evening of the injury - had her on a cocktail of morphine and oxycodone.

She's on a walker now and is getting around fine, considering. Has had two physical therapy sessions and that's already showing progress.

There is swelling in that leg and gradually diminishing soreness from the actual operation.

@JoseyR3Wales count on two here -- and you know she has quite the appetite, particularly for finer food you create.

I'll have plenty Mr. P

Thank you for asking.

That's awesome Paul. Looking forward to seeing yall

Back