Maggie valley June 2019

Unlike most of you I am not looking forward to this year’s ride to RAA, there are only two reasons I am attending this year‘s event, 1) I promised my youngest son that this year would be his turn , 2) I am looking forward to seeing all of you again and meeting those of you I have not met before , I am not looking forward to the 6000+ miles in two weeks, nor am I looking forward to the amount of money that is it is going to cost me for expenses and hotel rooms .
The fact that I am even doing it says a lot about the quality of people but I will be meeting with. I consider myself lucky to call you my friendS

Unlike most of you I am not looking forward to this year’s ride to RAA, there are only two reasons I am attending this year‘s event, 1) I promised my youngest son that this year would be his turn , 2) I am looking forward to seeing all of you again and meeting those of you I have not met before , I am not looking forward to the 6000+ miles in two weeks, nor am I looking forward to the amount of money that is it is going to cost me for expenses and hotel rooms .
The fact that I am even doing it says a lot about the quality of people but I will be meeting with. I consider myself lucky to call you my friendS
Man you need a side car on the bike. You could bring the whole family then :) thats great bud I look forward to this and the good times.

You teaching Josh how to roast marshmallows with a propane torch was one of the highlights of our last trip :)
P8wGs1f.gif

I call bull****!! You just want your underwear back......

Back