Lower Deflectors

Lower Deflectors without upper shield

I have some lower deflectors still sitting in their box. I initially purchased and then thought that they may not look so good on. I have the small fly screen which looks good. Will the lower deflectors make much of a difference cruising at 60mph plus (110kph) i.e. lower the buffeting on the legs? Will I notice a marked difference??:confused:

I have some lower deflectors still sitting in their box. I initially purchased and then thought that they may not look so good on. I have the small fly screen which looks good. Will the lower deflectors make much of a difference cruising at 60mph plus (110kph) i.e. lower the buffeting on the legs? Will I notice a marked difference??:confused:
If it turns out that you don't want them, I'd be interested in them. Thanks.

Deflectors

This looks like something that needs a little investigation. Any 3rd party make a descent
set or is OEM the way to go??? Just back from the Triumph site looks like $140 for a
couple pieces of Plexiglas and hose clamps. Does it do that much??

Last edited:
1. The OEM deflectors will increase rising engine thermals at very slow speeds (stops included) *duh* .

2. The deflectors do a lot to quell buffetting whether you're tall or short. For long rides they are a blessing.

3. Like everything, not also available at Wally World, the price is by SAD design.

How about engine heat in the summer? Sunshine reported her Honey Bear got too hot with the lowers on.
The higher up a pole a Circus Monkey climbs, the more his ass shows."

This is true...but more importantly, the higher he goes, the farther he can SEE!
LOL Dennis in FL 08 Rocket III Touring - "tricked"

Back