Looks like she's gone, boys

i guess the moral of this story is u don't hit the pavement as fast if u have a red one. (if black is the fast one?)
I was going to say because Red is faster, but I thought I would take the high road and leave that out. Red is a little more visible. But I think the Razor driver must have been drunk.

Sorry for your loss. Hope you heal up as good as new and get back into it soon.

Traveling from Phoenix AZ to Louisville KY. Was approaching a town in Colorado when I saw a razer ATV up ahead, moving in the same direction as I was but weaving in and out of the lane and into the shoulder. I slowed as I approached. The guy then swerved right back into the shoulder then rapidly slows down and turned back out onto the road, right in front of me. I hit the side of his ATV at the back left wheel and got throw face first onto the road. The ATV rolled off into the other lane and flipped onto it's side and slid a bit.
Hopefully your broken hand came from smashing it into his face.

Not getting political although I'm certain most have noticed the lack of police presents and traffic enforcement in their areas. I just never see them anymore. No enforcement stops on the freeway or surface streets. Society has reacted to 'no ones watching you' by driving like lunatics. I could jump on I-80 towards Truckee/Reno and the fast lane will be 90 mph plus easy. It's pole position constantly also with road rage seen by me two to three times a week. This is the mentality out there now in the USA. No fear of discipline or getting stopped by police. It's really bad especially when I get near Sacramento so I don't go that direction anymore. Be safe out there, you're on your own.

I thought it was a Florida thing at first, but when I got back to NY, all the radar traps and dwi checkpoints had disappeared here too. I'm not complaining, we have almost no real crime in either places I live, in NY even driving around with weed openly displayed is ok now. 😁

I thought it was a Florida thing at first, but when I got back to NY, all the radar traps and dwi checkpoints had disappeared here too. I'm not complaining, we have almost no real crime in either places I live, in NY even driving around with weed openly displayed is ok now. 😁
Here is PA I see LOTS of troopers all over. So who knows.

F*! Sorry to hear... glad you walked away. I know what I would want to do with my good hand... /other_driver_thoughts
-MIG

Back