Looks like she's gone, boys

My daughter got rear ended by a cop last night, she's ok, but I asked her if she gave him a ticket. 😂
Sorry hear... good she's OK! I had a FL State Trooper make a sudden two lane change in front of me and then slam on the brakes due to traffic that was coming a halt. Fortunately, I had planned for an out due to the traffic and ended up in the coned off construction part with the asphalt still intact. As I was doing a shorts check, he did yell out an apology and ask if I was OK... SURE! It was all instinct... heh!
-MIG

Glad you are mostly ok, for the look of the helmet it could be extremely bad!!
3days ago i got on my Rocket ready to go on a group ride, i was wearing a half helmet, @1Oldbull talked to me into wearing my full face helmet, i did for the rest of the rides and i felt better :thumbsup:

Glad you are mostly ok, for the look of the helmet it could be extremely bad!!
3days ago i got on my Rocket ready to go on a group ride, i was wearing a half helmet, @1Oldbull talked to me into wearing my full face helmet, i did for the rest of the rides and i felt better :thumbsup:
The full helmet saved me from certain brain damage, if not death.

I'm a proponent for full face helmets also. When I was younger I hated helmets and went through the order of skid lid to half helmet DOT approved, open face then reluctantly full face. I have a theory that not only did I think I was bullet proof but I wanted every one to see my face. In essence an ego thing. As I got older, homelier and smarter I went through the progression. What little 'looks' I have left I want to keep. :thumbsup:

Back