Look what I just brought home!

O-KEE-CHOBEE !!! Just took her down the street and back! Threw a bungee cord on the tank. Just front brakes, didn't even have to bleed them! Still a lot to do, but now I know it will work! Smokes the original 11 year old metzler like I smoke cigars! Have a new CT for the back, and an Avon for the front. It is going to be a lot of fun! Only the second bike I've ridden with a raked front end, so gotta get used to that too! I'm a happy boy! Cwappy phone pics.

Thanks Paul, I appreciate that. I'm having fun, but regret not having the tools and equipment and $$$ to do this kind of stuff until now, and at 67 with arthritis, it takes me awhile to accomplish things. But I am blessed, so not complaining at all.

Thanks Paul, I appreciate that. I'm having fun, but regret not having the tools and equipment and $$$ to do this kind of stuff until now, and at 67 with arthritis, it takes me awhile to accomplish things. But I am blessed, so not complaining at all.

67 with arthritis and you did this faster than most younger whipper snappers. Plus adding a wall of cabinets. You did good.:thumbsup:

Megaphone for sure, if you want to send me a email address I will send you a little something I did for someone else with a straight thru set up

Back