Wholly shxt!!! Not one of them in my future.

I currently have a HF that has a better front wheel chock that shown on this thread and it has an air operated lift in addition to the hydraulic foot pump.
Would like to get one wider to facilitate safer ride-on mounting. I be liking that PBL 1500 so far.

Nice lift but can you get an oil drain pan under the bike without a modification ?
No you can't. I cut part off of a transmission funnel to put under the drain hole as I pull the bolt. It takes a few minutes longer that way but I don't have to crawl on the ground. It seems I remember someone posting about having modified a scissor jack to go on the lift table to raise the bike a little for tire, and oil changes. I wish I could find the thread.

That's probably the same type from HF. It's listed as an ATV/Motorcycle jack.

image_22156.jpg

That's pretty close to what I picked up .. one I got probably a bit sturdier in construction. Likes been said getting the wheels off was my main thought.

I currently have a HF that has a better front wheel chock that shown on this thread and it has an air operated lift in addition to the hydraulic foot pump.
Would like to get one wider to facilitate safer ride-on mounting. I be liking that PBL 1500 so far.

And it is on sale for only 899........

No you can't. I cut part off of a transmission funnel to put under the drain hole as I pull the bolt. It takes a few minutes longer that way but I don't have to crawl on the ground. It seems I remember someone posting about having modified a scissor jack to go on the lift table to raise the bike a little for tire, and oil changes. I wish I could find the thread.

I bought a used air operated lift table from the local bike shop a year ago ,they upgrade their equipment once in a while.
anyway I figured if they use it it must be a good quality lift so I plunked down my $600 and never looked back it comes with so called wings (removable 14 inches platform on each side)so one can ride up and have feet well planted each side while getting the front in the choke as a bonus they gave me a small jack modified to lift the rear or front once the bike is tied down so I think any small floor jack can be used with a simple adjustment so far so good without it I could not have done the output shaft bearing replacement!!

Back