Lift adapter for Roadster

Barbagris -- I like that ! Might you help identify which one specifically is beefy enough to support the Rocket ?

I would like to order it, and if they won't ship it from Germany, I would like to have the part number and order it from the place north of London where I got the lift.

Thank you.

+1 Becker - Though for rear wheel removal I have a lift similar to that shown by VAbird - but it does have extending side bars.
Yes I'd love a bench - but cant find one I like and can afford. Place that does my tyres has a great one - but 3 grand is out of my league.

btw BECKER OWNERS. Becker-Technik Rangier-Adapter-Set - I'm thinking.

Paul - Simon Becker has just replied

Hello Chris,
thank you for you inquiry.
Sorry, but I did not try it together for my self.
I know from an other customer that is works.
Cheers

Simon Becker,
Becker-Technik, Speckenstraße 7, D-37434 Bodensee,
Tel.: 05507-3127, Fax.: 05507-999347
becker-technik.de
shop.becker-technik.de

Will the "Rangier-Adapter-Set Reference: LR002" work with the Triumph
Rocket 3-Lifter d 8mm Reference: L131 ?

I already have the R3 lifter and I am very pleased with it-

Chris
I'll order one to see. Once this very passable wine wears off. Or I might order 10.

I just checked, and the link to the place in England no longer works. And the Becker web site has changed, and I don't see any link to "Find a dealer."

If that's the case, then I may have to ask you to order two, and send one to me, please. I too have the 8mm version.

Okey Dokey. But will be a while - my wallet had a tough month in the UK. I'll PM when I'm liquid again. They're shut for 2 weeks anyhow.

Not real sure I'm following you. Are you in Connecticut or Germany? Jack-Be-Quick is made in the USA.
For the T-Bird units, USA shipping has been included, however overseas shipping is rather expensive. Europe is $50 higher than USA; I just sent one to Norway today, Great Britain last week and Australia last month. The Jack-Be-Quick is not yet developed for the R3. I'm hoping that it will fit into the same size box.
Have you developed one for the R3R yet? If so are you selling them? I tried to buy one on EBay but was one to late.

Hi all!

I got rather inspired by this thread to make my own Roadster lift for lifting the rear of the Rocket, so here's my solution.

First of all, I already had a motorcycle mini lift (mine's branded "Datona", but can be found all over the world; all made in China with different brand badges, usually around 60 or 70 euro's or so). These mini lifts are rated for 500 kg.
IMG_20230317_165906_002.png

The brackets can be unscrewed, which leaves a M16 threaded hole:
IMG_20230317_165950_465.png

So, I bought two M16 bolts
IMG_20230317_170029_885.png

made flat surfaces on both side of a bolt, drilled an 8mm hole in them and cut the head off
IMG_20230317_170100_367.png

These bolts fit nicely (of course!) into the M16 hole
IMG_20230317_170323_744.png

Add an M8 bolt,
IMG_20230317_170417_741.png

And you've got a very sturdy and stable Roadster lift that can be fine tuned vertically by screwing the M16 bolts in or out, and fine tuned horizontally by moving the clamps on the mini lift holding the M16 bolts.
IMG_20230317_182230_238.png

After fitting, I decided to take a bit more of the top of the bolts for some extra clearance. Above the 8mm hole there's now about 1 mm material left. Total costs (besides the mini lift): 2 euro.

Please note: I use this mini lift om my big bike lift, where the front wheel is in a clamp and the bike is strapped, so there are no stability issues.

Last edited:
Back