LEFT SIDE.....

I believe you about my present one being faster but I like the look and the features of the new one awful well. How many Rockets do you have now?:D I don't mind having two.:p See you in a few weeks.;)
Thats right your already used to paying to much for to little after all you do own indians :) pretty bikes but pretty exspensive. In my opinion so is the rocket tfc. If im worried about 2.5 liters I can change mine. Sixth gear well not sure if id het the moneys worth out of it. And well even though triumph specs. a 6spd they have not released a ratio yet so is 6th real 5th or 5th and a little change. So to be honest 20k thats what its worth to me. Well maybe 22k thay would keep me off a supercharged H2

Thats right your already used to paying to much for to little after all you do own indians :) pretty bikes but pretty exspensive. In my opinion so is the rocket tfc. If im worried about 2.5 liters I can change mine. Sixth gear well not sure if id het the moneys worth out of it. And well even though triumph specs. a 6spd they have not released a ratio yet so is 6th real 5th or 5th and a little change. So to be honest 20k thats what its worth to me. Well maybe 22k thay would keep me off a supercharged H2
Heck with all the money you have these are play numbers.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

You hit the nail on the head when you qualified the statement, "worth it to me". I do see your point about the ratios. With all the torque these things make we do not need meaningless gears close together. I don not care that much about the extra displacement because mine does make more power, period.

You are also correct about the money and the Indians. They are costly and not all that fast , just like the Harleys I cut my adult teeth on. In '09 i paid 22k for some bike and it went up from there. If you wanted a top of the line HD you knew you were going to pay upwards of 40k, that's the way is is. So 29k ain't the end of the world. In the end I just like the look of the bike and many people will purchase chiefly looks. I do place looks high in the list which does not seem to be as important to buyers of non American brands.

Heck with all the money you have these are play numbers.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

You hit the nail on the head when you qualified the statement, "worth it to me". I do see your point about the ratios. With all the torque these things make we do not need meaningless gears close together. I don not care that much about the extra displacement because mine does make more power, period.

You are also correct about the money and the Indians. They are costly and not all that fast , just like the Harleys I cut my adult teeth on. In '09 i paid 22k for some bike and it went up from there. If you wanted a top of the line HD you knew you were going to pay upwards of 40k, that's the way is is. So 29k ain't the end of the world. In the end I just like the look of the bike and many people will purchase chiefly looks. I do place looks high in the list which does not seem to be as important to buyers of non American brands.
Dude I buy my teeth both plates your a dentist nuff said :D

images.jpg

Back