Power Over 170 PS
Torque Over 221Nm
Fuel system Ride-by-Wire, fuel injected
Exhaust Stainless 3 into 1 headers with 3 exit Arrow branded silencer / CAT box
Final drive Shaft, bevel box
Clutch Hydraulic, slip-assist
Gearbox 6 speed
Frame Full aluminium frame
Instruments TFT multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and rider modes (Rain/Road/Sport/Rider-configurable) – Triumph TFT Connectivity System can be added
with accessory fitted Bluetooth module
Swingarm Single-sided, cast aluminium
Front Wheel 17 x 3.6in cast aluminium
Rear Wheel 16 x 7.5in cast aluminium
Front Tyre 150/80 R17 V
Rear Tyre 240/50 R16 V
F Suspension Showa ø47mm upside-down 1+1 cartridge front forks, compression and rebound adj., 120 mm travel
R Suspension Fully adjustable Showa piggyback reservoir RSU with remote hydraulic preload adjuster, 107 mm travel
Front Brake Dual 320 mm discs, Brembo M4.30 Stylema 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, Cornering ABS
Rear Brake Single 300 mm disc, Brembo M4.32 4-piston monobloc caliper, Cornering ABS
Seat Height 773 mm
Rake 27.9º
Trail 134.9 mm
Dry Weight TBC
Fuel Capacity 19 L

But a hydraulic slipper clutch! That's very nice.
Some enterprising soul can start a business cutting and expanding the tank to hold 8 gallons ;-

Triumph Rocket 3 TFC Specifcations
NEW ROCKET 3 TFC
Engine Type Inline 3-cylinder, water-cooled, DOHC
Capacity 2458cc
Bore/Stroke 110.2 mm x 85.9 mm
Power Over 170 PS
Torque Over 221Nm
Fuel system Ride-by-Wire, fuel injected
Exhaust Stainless 3 into 1 headers with 3 exit Arrow branded silencer / CAT box
Final drive Shaft, bevel box
Clutch Hydraulic, slip-assist
Gearbox 6 speed
Frame Full aluminium frame
Instruments TFT multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and rider modes (Rain/Road/Sport/Rider-configurable) – Triumph TFT Connectivity System can be added
with accessory fitted Bluetooth module
Swingarm Single-sided, cast aluminium
Front Wheel 17 x 3.6in cast aluminium
Rear Wheel 16 x 7.5in cast aluminium
Front Tyre 150/80 R17 V
Rear Tyre 240/50 R16 V
F Suspension Showa ø47mm upside-down 1+1 cartridge front forks, compression and rebound adj., 120 mm travel
R Suspension Fully adjustable Showa piggyback reservoir RSU with remote hydraulic preload adjuster, 107 mm travel
Front Brake Dual 320 mm discs, Brembo M4.30 Stylema 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, Cornering ABS
Rear Brake Single 300 mm disc, Brembo M4.32 4-piston monobloc caliper, Cornering ABS
Seat Height 773 mm
Rake 27.9º
Trail 134.9 mm
Dry Weight TBC
Fuel Capacity 19 L
Your forcing me to keep looking at this bike. What I meant by post # 19 is now I have decided to buy one of these things and I have to wait 8 months and that is not what i want. It is going to be torture to have to think about this for that length of time. Thanks buddy.:laugh:

its what you do to keep a lady on the string...'treat em mean...keep em keen"....
keep telling them just enough so they stay hanging on...not too keen mind you!...but there! haha

Your forcing me to keep looking at this bike. What I meant by post # 19 is now I have decided to buy one of these things and I have to wait 8 months and that is not what i want. It is going to be torture to have to think about this for that length of time. Thanks buddy.:laugh:
Mel, you rocket is faster and has more power I wouldn't worry so much about something like this. Sure its nice not kicking it
Would like one myself but liked the look of the gt better so I will wait and watch. Mean while let me go twist some wick on the Titan :)

Mel, you rocket is faster and has more power I wouldn't worry so much about something like this. Sure its nice not kicking it
Would like one myself but liked the look of the gt better so I will wait and watch. Mean while let me go twist some wick on the Titan :)
I believe you about my present one being faster but I like the look and the features of the new one awful well. How many Rockets do you have now?:D I don't mind having two.:p See you in a few weeks.;)

Back