LED & Signalminder

can we have a link for the load equalizer please?
I have the signal minder on my 2005 rocket and my problem was current feed back causing the other signals to dimly flash,
so i spoke to Andy from Kisan; what was needed was diode's installed on the circuits to the signals to keep the juice from back feeding into the other signal lights, "diode's! they act like a check valve, hope that helps. "Be Safe!

I have the signal minder on my 2005 rocket and my problem was current feed back causing the other signals to dimly flash,
so i spoke to Andy from Kisan; what was needed was diode's installed on the circuits to the signals to keep the juice from back feeding into the other signal lights, "diode's! they act like a check valve, hope that helps. "Be Safe!
You just answered an 11 year old post. :p
I'm sure somebody else will benefit from the information though. :thumbsup:

So I have an 05 with a signalminder installed by Engle motors here in Kansas City and have never had a feedback problem and I don't think the added anything. Maybe you have the wrong unit as they are model specific?

So I have an 05 with a signalminder installed by Engle motors here in Kansas City and have never had a feedback problem and I don't think the added anything. Maybe you have the wrong unit as they are model specific?
They more than likely put the diodes in and you didn't know it! You get a dim signal without them, due to feed back, they work like a check valve. "Be Safe!

Back