Last Mod before Xmas

hombre

Nitrous
Front turn signals/running lights...

[SIZE=-1] Bon Nadal i un Bon Any Nou![/SIZE]

Looks good enough to me;) But I, for one, could not settle for flat back paint, though. Too anonymous. Or ambiguous. Or, rather, too apologetic. As if the stealthily, somber non-color had to... er... attenuate the otherwise beautifully extravagant ;) bike.

Compliments, all the same.

Best wishes to you and season's greetings to all the membership here. Jamie:)

signal lights

Hombre, Your signal lights look good are you going to paint your fairring blue or your leaving it black? So have you had a chance to take some pictures of your spoiler right and left side close up and a picture of the braket? When you look at your spoiler is there the same amount of space on each side of the radiator? And your spoiler is it the same shape on the right side as the left side. And when you look at the right side is it closer to the engine then the left ? Because I did a spoiler and when I move it in the center of the radiator the right is close to the engine and the left ia away from the engine that you can see in on the left that way I would like to know if the left side of the spoiler curves in more then the right? It would be vary helpful you yo could send me some pictures because the engine is about 2 inches off set its drive me nuts to try to make the soiler the same one both side maybe I just being to picky. Thanks

signal lights

Hombre, Your signal lights look good are you going to paint your fairring blue or your leaving it black? So have you had a chance to take some pictures of your spoiler right and left side close up and a picture of the braket? When you look at your spoiler is there the same amount of space on each side of the radiator? And your spoiler is it the same shape on the right side as the left side. And when you look at the right side is it closer to the engine then the left ? Because I did a spoiler and when I move it in the center of the radiator the right is close to the engine and the left is away from the engine that you can see in on the left . I would like to know if the left side of the spoiler curves in more then the right? It would be vary helpful if you yo could send me some pictures because the engine is about 2 inches off set its drive me nuts to try to make the spoiler the same on both side maybe I just being to picky. Thanks

This is not final paint... she'll be gloss black with small blue ice flames (CF showing through gloss). Appointments with great painters are like appointments with great surgeons... get in line. :D

Cane, I took some measurements of the chin and put them in the other thread with bracket bending particulars (TB side bent outboard). The chin is symmetrical, centered on the lower radiator pipe. I'll snap some pics for you before we leave tomorrow, but will send them by PM on Sunday... we're traveling tomorrow.

brackets

hombre, Have a nice trip. I tried to look to see what thread you put the pictures of the brackets particulars but can't find ?

No Fork Protectors

Hey Hombre I see you are not running any sort of protection on the lower forks to guard against stone chips. Is that wise? Or are you cashed up enough to be getting lower fork slides and seals replaced at regular intervals. I supsect you reckon you won't ever get stuck behind cagers on that beast.
Mav

Hey Hombre I see you are not running any sort of protection on the lower forks to guard against stone chips. Is that wise? Or are you cashed up enough to be getting lower fork slides and seals replaced at regular intervals. I supsect you reckon you won't ever get stuck behind cagers on that beast.
Mav

You have a sharp eye, Mav. CF fork protectors are on order from Bike Johnny (Britain). They are way slower than MotoPlan (Japan) whose CF sidecovers arrived before I left for Mallorca... so no photos for a while.

Back