Last batch of R3 JBQs

You too, I just had noticed than canecorso asked about Buffalo, about 35 minutes West of me

You too, I just had noticed than canecorso asked about Buffalo, about 35 minutes West of me
@Tripps he aint proud he will visit with anybody So sorry I missed you but things were BUSY first time I met some of my relatives others were in diapers last time I saw them now there in the military,cops and going to college

Tripps, I’m about an hour away from Buffalo hopefully I’ll have my bike back for next summer if so we should hook up for a ride.

I'm probably putting my house here up for sale in the next month or so, but I have a daughter and granddaughter here so I'll be back summers. Quite the project you have going, I hope you have another bike to ride in the meantime. Normally I'd say come ride one of mine, but I already moved my other bikes to Florida.

Nope no other bike thought of buying a V-Rod but decided any extra money will buy Nevs Pistons and Cams:)
Your moving from Buffalo to Florida? Wife and I thought of moving to Florida a few times, but waiting to see where our two daughters end up settling down to, ones in Seattle and other is in New York. Might end up back in States at some time, might be in Florida:)

Back