Now you Americans and other foreigners see just how polite and friendly us Australians actually are ..... hey Veemax , yes you I'm talking to especially :sneaky: .... personal responses to
'each and every' welcome , do you believe it... only in Australia.

Hi All, just joined. Got my heart set on an R3 as my return to bikes after many years. Really looking forward to finding the right one and getting into it. Have looked at a few and I am trying to line up a test ride this weekend. Any thing to be wary of on a first ride?
I have an 05 Rocket and absolutely love it. Broke a throttle cable on Monday and had to idle 5km to get home.

Hi All, just joined. Got my heart set on an R3 as my return to bikes after many years. Really looking forward to finding the right one and getting into it. Have looked at a few and I am trying to line up a test ride this weekend. Any thing to be wary of on a first ride?

Yep,

I havent read all reply's yet but there is a big thing to look out for! It's called a hole in your pocket because you wont hop off not wanting one.

If thats not a problem I look forward to welcoming you as an owner.

At this stage I welcome you as a new forum member.

Another welcome form freezing Melbourne.

I can only warn you about the addiction you're about to endure (enjoy) that can't be cured at rehab. I'm 57, got my license at 16 and have had hundreds of cars and bikes. When I bought my Rocket III it was the first time since I was 16 years old that I got that awesome feeling of wanting to spend every free minute on my bike. It's something other people can't get and you can't explain it, unless you ride a Rocket. I'm living life to the full, with the help of my Triumph.

You'll see. There's soooooooo much torque so Mate. Respect and be careful!!!!!

Yep,

I havent read all reply's yet but there is a big thing to look out for! It's called a hole in your pocket because you wont hop off not wanting one.

If thats not a problem I look forward to welcoming you as an owner.

At this stage I welcome you as a new forum member.

Hey Ponters, common theme. Only promenade I see is being patient enough to find the right one. Thanks mate.

Another welcome form freezing Melbourne.

I can only warn you about the addiction you're about to endure (enjoy) that can't be cured at rehab. I'm 57, got my license at 16 and have had hundreds of cars and bikes. When I bought my Rocket III it was the first time since I was 16 years old that I got that awesome feeling of wanting to spend every free minute on my bike. It's something other people can't get and you can't explain it, unless you ride a Rocket. I'm living life to the full, with the help of my Triumph.

You'll see. There's soooooooo much torque so Mate. Respect and be careful!!!!!

G'day Roy, that's what I'm looking for, the feeling you described. Hope I find the right one soon.

Back