just bought a 2012 this week, looking forward to spring

WELCOME to ya, from WA State!
I hope there was a good reason for leaving beautiful northern Idaho for Illinois?
Thank you!
I came to Illinois for some fun work chasing storms up and down tornado alley (insurance work) six years ago. Met a Illinois woman. Hadn't seen my Idaho stuff for 5 years. So I finally just recently sold my Idaho place and bought a home five miles from the Wisconsin/ Illinois border. Way different Than my "fortress of solitude" near Canada in Idaho, but I have a good Woman now and a good Garage!!!

Thank you!
I came to Illinois for some fun work chasing storms up and down tornado alley (insurance work) six years ago. Met a Illinois woman. Hadn't seen my Idaho stuff for 5 years. So I finally just recently sold my Idaho place and bought a home five miles from the Wisconsin/ Illinois border. Way different Than my "fortress of solitude" near Canada in Idaho, but I have a good Woman now and a good Garage!!!

Well said!
But, you're still in Illinois?! :eek: :rolleyes: :roll:

Welcome from Cypress Texas. Crash bars are a very good idea. Do NOT buy the 1st. design from Triumph. The 2nd design is much better.
Thank you for the hello and the advise! I'm wondering if there are rear crash bars as well. I haven't seen them online for sale...

Thank you!

Adjusting work pretty good up there? I'm a property adjuster in ga

Back