Just about finalized (website)

Thank you...

Thanks man.I will take some pics when installed and email them to you.'
Some one by the name of jdonly1 also put a link up on r3.com site for ya also:D:D:D:D

It's tough getting started. It's great being able to take an idea, then manufacturing that idea and then marketing it but without satisfied customers and their recommendations all would be for naught. I appreciate all the help I can get. I'm not a member over there but I am glad my reputation is spreading. besides, the busier I get, the more time I spend in the machine shop and less time aggravating my wife......she thinks that's a good thing.

Flip, your site is now mentioned on French and Italian forums, with my strong endorsement. Have also asked for the German forum... Meister's authorization to post your address. Jamie

I sent an email to your site address and it bounced.

GREAT site! Awesome products!!! I have them both and I'm looking forward to the bag supports, when they come out.

Last edited:
I sent an email to your site address and it bounced.

GREAT site! Awesome products!!! I have them both and I'm looking forward to the bag supports, when they come out.

must be your friggin Vista. I just e-mailed myself a message and it went through in 15 seconds. If you did it early this morning, it might not have went through. My internet hosting service was linking both my .com sites. www.flipmeisters.com and www.flipmeister.com I figured I'd better own them both just in case someone got lazy about typing the web address.

Back