Just about finalized (website)

We've went one step farther. You'll find the Flipmeisters Banner advertisement at the top of the page. Our Webmaster has inserted it on the servers today. I didn't design it. He did. Thanks again Shawn.

In order of things, the saddlebag liners will be coming along and some items from other manufacturers as I get agreements worked out. This website stuff is time consuming.

I received my first order through the website today. Interestingly, it's an order from England and it will go out promptly Monday morning.

Wow Flipster - nice site. http://www.flipmeisters.com/
Great to see that you have offered a left side exhaust system to match the right side and eliminate the bear claw as depicted in your banner picture - that is way cool.
When can I order one??
Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with.

The web designer I contracted with was a girl and I needed a representative picture for my home page so I searched around and found one but it faced the wrong way so she Photoshopped it (Jack knows about photoshop, right?). Anyway, it was facing the other way and now it's facing the right/wrong way. She didn't know and now that you brought it to my attention, I'm noticing it too. Let's just say it's a ' spy photo of a soon to be released 6 cylinder model.......................:D

You'd not believe the questions she asked about the website, what I wanted, how I wanted it. I revised it so many times, I can't remember. It still needs a little refining, like breaking out the gallery pictures and listing the individual customers photo's, but the basic format is there as well as the secure ordering procedure. As time goes on, I'll refine the site. It's a learning process for me too.

Quite honestly, I looked at literally hundreds of websites trying to formulate just how I wanted to be represented on the Web. I wanted a website that was easy to navigate, and easy to purchase from plus I wanted visitors to know what I was about and how I deal with the public. I believe I achieved that goal.

As always, I sincerely desire that everyone is 100% satisified with my products that I produce as well as any other products from any manufacturer that I may represent on the website. I'm very proud of the acessories that I produce and you can rest assured that every part that comes out of my shop is carefully inspected more than once. If it don't meet my expectations, it goes in the scrap.

My goal is building a website that will provide Rocket Captains with a complete line of goodies and sundry items in one place. There are a number of other sellers out there but none of them provide a one stop shopping experience and that's my goal. Though I own another Triumph, my favorite bike is and always will be the Rocket. Besides, at 6' 1" and 190, I look like Jack in the bean stalk riding the Bonnie, especially a Bonnie carting around a sidecar.

All the participants in last year's Nashville RAA gathering can take equal responsibility for what's transpired. If I'd never looked at Dave's front fender and formulated a plan in my mind, this would have never come about.

Speaking of Rockets Across America, where the hell is Raymond? It's time to start planning the '08 RAA.:eek:

Just looked at my fender on your new site.. Dang I need to wash my bike! It doesn't look that clean right now.. :) Your site looks great! That girl did a good job setting it up for you

Great looking site. Congrats:bch: The pop up larger images is a great aspect. Really shows off the products.

I look forward to having more of your quality made products. The handle bar clamps and brake line clamps are A+.

Jarrod:

They won't fit your tour bus but I suspect they will fit your R3 just fine. They will fly (literally) tomorow, USPS Priority Mail International. Enjoy them and show 'em off. I appreciate any and all referrals. Pictures will be welcome.
Thanks man.I will take some pics when installed and email them to you.'
Some one by the name of jdonly1 also put a link up on r3.com site for ya also:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Back