Just about finalized (website)

Sidecar Flip

Living Legend
20150 Mc Carty Rd. Deerfield, Michigan 49238
It's been an interesting road. I started out with an idea and a promise to myself.

I developed the first product and through the good graces of the management here, was allowed to offer that product to the forum members on this site (which is unusual in itself simply because most forums don't allow that type of interaction). The response to that first product was excellent so I designed and manufactured another product and the response to that product is also beyond what I anticipated.

I made a commitment to the ownership of this site that at some point in the growth of my product line (Flipmeisters Specialty Products), that I would begin to advertise here as a contributing member of this community, a community to which I feel a certain attachment to.

Developing a website (through a web designer) was a tedious process. Being a country bumpkin, I'm not into glitz and glitter so I wanted the website to be simple and easy to navigate plus I wanted the potential customer (you) to be able to complete a transaction and buy with confidence and security. To that end, there is a Pay-Pal checkout on the cart. Of course you can still pay by conventional means by utilizing US mail. My complete address and e-mail is on the site. The website is also set up for worldwide sales. The website isn't flashy. That was never my intent. It's almost industrial and that's fine with me. My offerings will never be glitzy, they will be of high quality and extended usefulness.

Flipmeisters Specialty Products has become a bona-fide business entity both in the real world (as a legitimate registered business entity) and in the cyber world as the host of a website. The logical progression is simply that Flipmeisters Specialty Products will advertise on this website (as soon as the owner helps me develop a banner ad simply because I'm computer challenged). Through my website, I will continue to offer quality custom parts and accessories primarily geared for the R3. My commitment to quality and affordable accessories is paramount. Any and all products that I offer on the website have either been manufactured in my shop or, in the case of accessories produced by others, have been tested, used and endorsed by me personally.

In the next week or so, there will be some changes, both to my signature line and what appears in the upper right hand corner of your computer screen when you participating in forum discussions.

The road continues..............

all right , flip!!!!!!!!

congratulations on ya, flipster. hope ya get the anti sag kit up soon. my bags is gettin down right disgusting to look at much longer.........:eek:

greg:D:D

It's been an interesting road. I started out with an idea and a promise to myself.

I developed the first product and through the good graces of the management here, was allowed to offer that product to the forum members on this site (which is unusual in itself simply because most forums don't allow that type of interaction). The response to that first product was excellent so I designed and manufactured another product and the response to that product is also beyond what I anticipated.

I made a commitment to the ownership of this site that at some point in the growth of my product line (Flipmeisters Specialty Products), that I would begin to advertise here as a contributing member of this community, a community to which I feel a certain attachment to.

Developing a website (through a web designer) was a tedious process. Being a country bumpkin, I'm not into glitz and glitter so I wanted the website to be simple and easy to navigate plus I wanted the potential customer (you) to be able to complete a transaction and buy with confidence and security. To that end, there is a Pay-Pal checkout on the cart. Of course you can still pay by conventional means by utilizing US mail. My complete address and e-mail is on the site. The website is also set up for worldwide sales. The website isn't flashy. That was never my intent. It's almost industrial and that's fine with me. My offerings will never be glitzy, they will be of high quality and extended usefulness.

Flipmeisters Specialty Products has become a bona-fide business entity both in the real world (as a legitimate registered business entity) and in the cyber world as the host of a website. The logical progression is simply that Flipmeisters Specialty Products will advertise on this website (as soon as the owner helps me develop a banner ad simply because I'm computer challenged). Through my website, I will continue to offer quality custom parts and accessories primarily geared for the R3. My commitment to quality and affordable accessories is paramount. Any and all products that I offer on the website have either been manufactured in my shop or, in the case of accessories produced by others, have been tested, used and endorsed by me personally.

In the next week or so, there will be some changes, both to my signature line and what appears in the upper right hand corner of your computer screen when you participating in forum discussions.

The road continues..............

I've added a little something in the signature line with permission of course.

Looks like its time for me to order some of these fine items , and allow the uk customs to skim some more funds from me for their pockets , bloody taxes

Congrats Flip:) The road been rocky but it has not been rocky long, to quote Gene Vincent. As per my last PM, I' ll revert to you early next week. As far as products you could endorse, my constituents are still interested in abbreviated, Palatina -like front mudguards (as on my green machine) and engine crankase/watr pump chins. Plastic would be fine

As far as front fenders are concerned, I found a beautiful Palatina copy in Italy, made out of steel. I contacted the lad. His reply, however, is that he chops original guards which is not what my prospects want.

With best wishes. Jamie

Congratulations Flipper, looks very professional. All the best my friend. (If the business picks up much more, you have to start training some of those cats on the machinery.)

Website

Very professional site prep Flipper...I wish you good luck and hope that you prosper. We captains need all the new toys we can get.

Now...whats on the drawing board for new bling? How about listing future projects so we know what to look forward too from Flipmeisters Specialty Products...:)SB.

Wow Flipster - nice site. http://www.flipmeisters.com/
Great to see that you have offered a left side exhaust system to match the right side and eliminate the bear claw as depicted in your banner picture - that is way cool.
When can I order one??
Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Back