Just a tip / mini review

Larry_M

Supercharged
Ride
2019 Triumph 1200 Scrambler XC, 2020 Rocket 3 R
Bought a Schuberth C3 Pro yesterday. Local dealer had them on sale. Now i have always thought "Schuberth, yeah they're only for police and old geezers on BMW's eating hot dogs at bike rallies with helmet still on"
Wrong.. It's a very nice helmet! It fits extremely well, it's as quiet as my Nolan N87 + ear plugs, and is perfect for wearing eye glasses. The sun screen is visibly better than what i have experienced before, and it came with pinlock visor.
I will still use my Scorpion EXO Combat on extremely hot days, but i am glad i got over my prejudice over the Schuberth! 🤘

C3Pro_Glossy-White_Logo2015_P2.jpg

I have one but find my Airflight a bit more quiet. Is it a modular?

I think modular are a bit more noisy than full face but do have that nice feature to lift the face portion.
That used to be true, but nowadays not granted. You can make a modular much tighter around the neck and chin because of the way it operates, then there's always the joint between the fixed and moveable portion of the helmet of course, but both SHOEI and Schuberth have all kinds of clever spoilers and vortex generators so again i wouldn't say as a rule.

I bought the C3 Pro a while back on Ebay. Modular makes wearing glasses while you ride so easy. I took a chance and bought a new woman's large size for 200 bucks. The only difference is the liner cover and some decals that came off easily. I still see some for sale for $250 plus shipping. The large is good for 59cm

Back