I have the Rocket I want so I'd be looking for a companion for it; and not a second Rocket. Street Triple probably top of the list - if I could convince myself I didn't want a Speed Triple - followed by a Diavel.
Maybe V-Max too. I rode one the other day at work. Just a short jaunt but enough to tell me those things just scream "go".
Something to go off-road would be pretty cool too. Big Tiger I'm thinking.
Then there's the Bonnie and sidecar......... sigh.

Bottom line though; give me a sh1t load of cash and I'm still keeping the Rocket as #1 stead.

I would get one of these for rainy days and become very popular!

Attachments

• IMG_0542.jpg
    IMG_0542.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0541.jpg
    IMG_0541.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 70
I have the Rocket I want so I'd be looking for a companion for it; and not a second Rocket. Street Bob probably top of the list - if I could convince myself I didn't want a Speed Triple - followed by a Honda C90
Maybe T Max too. I rode one the other day at work. Just a short jaunt but enough to tell me those things just scream "go".
Something to go off-road would be pretty cool too. Tiger cub I'm thinking.
Then there's the Jawa and sidecar......... sigh.

Bottom line though; give me a sh1t load of cash and I'm still keeping the Rocket as #1 stead.

Hmm..Intresting list Richard :p

Ray

If you want a v max you are going to have to buy a fuel station as well.if you ride them how they are meant to be ridden they guzzle fuel .on the up side they are a fun bike to ride .they have a very addictive throttle

Back