TOMCAT

Rage against the machine
Ride
2009 RIII Standard - 2008 Speed Triple -1995 900 T'Bird
If you had to choose between your wife and winning the lottery ... What kind of bike would you buy ?? ha ha ha ... a joke.

Well I sent that text out to about 50 or so mates .. thing is EVERY Rocket rider that i know sent back " another Rocket" ... everyone else said all these different bikes but not one of them said the bike they actually own... Interesting i thought :D

Huh......must be something wrong with my phone.........I haven't received anything :confused: :p

Emigrate to Australia mate ... best move you will ever make , trust me. Being bombarded with tacky , tasteless jokes is only one of the many benefits we enjoy ;)

sorry I did not reply to busy rolling around on the floor with sore ribs,:D but yes a Definate Rocket as Long as I can get it in Red or Yellow, before I bought one thou I would have to do somthing about my garage, it just is not big enought and before Mal or Richard say anything even if I tidied it up there still would not be enought room

You heard about the fourth winner in the 111 million lottery last night? The one in QLD that they havn't located yet. Yea well it's not me:mad:

Back