Another Joke if you can stand it....

1BigDog

Gone to the Dogs!
Ride
Size 12 Bates, extra wide
A bad ass Harley rider was stopped at a light. An old geezer pulls up next to him on an old, beat up moped and looks over at the bad ass who was trying his best to ignore him. The geezer says, mighty nice looking bike you got there...can I look it over? Bad ass says sure. The Geezer gets off his moped and proceeds to eyeball the Harley up close as he is nearly blind. After a few minutes the geezer climbs back on his moped with a big smile. Geezer then asks bad ass if the bike is fast. Ill show this old geezer what fast is he thought. He grabbed a handful of throttle, dumped the clutch and, smoking the tire, roared off. He was feeling pretty smug when he looked back and saw a tiny headlight gaining on him. After a few seconds the headlight loomed right alongside him and shot past like a (pardon the pun) rocket. Bad ass didnt know what it was. A few minutes later he sees the same light coming back at him. Now he slows down and stops. As it passes him again at record speed he recognizes the old geezer on his moped. As the geezer zooms by the bad ass is wondering what the hell is happening. He comes to a full stop now. A few seconds later he sees the light coming back at him at a high rate of speed. He realizes the geezer is gonna crash into him so he gets off the bike. A second later..BLAM...the geezer hits the rear of the Harley. The geezer falls off and is now on the ground moaning. Bad ass runs over and asks the geezer if he is hurt. The geezer replies im ok but can I ask you a favor? Bad ass says anything you need. Geezer asks him if he can please remove his suspenders which was caught in bad asses handlebars.............. :eek::eek:

big dog
got one for you

mister Harley and mister davidson both die and go up to the checkin near heaven as they apply for paradise entry, the angel behind the desk realize they are the makers of the motorcycle called harley-davidson so he checks his blackbook , see their names with a note to call god if ever these two make it up to the paradise checking counter so the angel does call the almighty who in turn ask that they be brought forth to his office

once seating across the almighty the two are impressed and wait for god to speak and he does
I HEAR YOU TWO DESIGNED THE MOTORCYCLE CALLED HARLEY -DAVIDSON AND MOST PEOPLE NOW WANT TO RIDE YOUR CONTRAPTION YET IT BREAKS DOWN , IT LEAKS OIL. HAS NOT MUCH POWER AND STILL RUN ON OUTDATED TECHNOLOGY WHAT THE FRACK!!
well the two guys are ashen and miffed at god so in unison they reply hey you invented the WOMEN it is not much better, it leaks, it breaks down, has so so power have you seen through the ages how bad that technology was... well god being fair replied BY ME YOU ARE SOMEHOW CORRECT LET ME CHECK MY COMPUTER,,, turns around hit a few keys smile and face the two miscreants again and announce YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT BUT YOU KNOW WHAT 30% OF THE HETERO MALE POPULATION IN THE WORLD WOULD LIKE TO RIDE YOUR BIKE BUT 100% WOULD LOVE TO RIDE MY INVENTION.....CASE CLOSED,

Back