The April Fool's joke is on me

BillyIndiana

Road rash heals-Freckles grow back-Ride
Ride
2015 R3T
The Good News is my new R3T will be delivered from the Dealer this Saturday April 1st. So what is the joke you are asking? I am leaving Saturday morning for a business convention in Houston and will not be home till Thursday. I have a friend getting a new T-Bird LT from the same dealer so they are delivering my bike to his house till I get back.

The joke is on me.

The Good News is my new R3T will be delivered from the Dealer this Saturday April 1st. So what is the joke you are asking? I am leaving Saturday morning for a business convention in Houston and will not be home till Thursday. I have a friend getting a new T-Bird LT from the same dealer so they are delivering my bike to his house till I get back.

The joke is on me.

Why not tell your boss that it will be a waste of money sending you to the convention:eek: for your mind will be focused on the new bike not on any thing said at the meeting:D

The joke is on me.

My guess is your buddy will have your Rocket all broke in for you and the T-Bird will already be traded in ;)

Why not tell your boss that it will be a waste of money sending you to the convention:eek: for your mind will be focused on the new bike not on any thing said at the meeting:D

Well you see the problem is I own the company. Just got to put on my big boy pants and go to the convention. I promise I will take the time off to enjoy her once the weather is better.

So are you coming to our fair city for one of the below?

Sat, Apr 1
36th Annual THG Houston Home Show
Sat, Apr 1
High Caliber Gun & Knife Show
Sat, Apr 1
Texas Home And Garden Show Houston

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

I hadn't heard about any tech conventions this week. IS it an open convention or a members only type thing... details man...

I am At the Royal Sonesta. My National Group is TAG National. (Technical Assurance Group) It is a by invitation only organization with 110 members across he country. We touch every technology in a business environment. Phones, Computer, Network Security, Cameras, entry systems. You know it pays the bills. I am here through Wednesday. Have leave for the Airport Thursday at 6:30 AM

You just gotta love friends. Kevin is so nice to store the bike till and get home, but keeps sending me things like this.
Bills R3T.jpg

The two fastest colors. And my favorite combination of the two fastest colors. My Valkyrie was Red & Black. I want the R3T the same way.

Back