Jardine Exhaust system

AT SOON TO BE 72 i guess it is a natural path of brain decadence .. but I wonder should I change oil and brake pads? this week? need help to remember:laugh:

I can only hope if and when I get to 72 I’ll have the plums to ride a rocket. fair game !

In regards to the oil and break pad change the way I see it if you can see oil in there and the breaks still work leave it for another week lol then again maybe I’m not the best for advice!

I noticed on my right muffler the two pop rivets that hold the baffle in place were loose, so I used a screwdriver and smacked the heads off and pulled the baffle. I just couldn't resist the urge to start her up just to see how noisy it was...BLOODY HELL!!...that's noisy!...so this morning I used stainless pop rivets and put it all back together again...too noisy for me !! ...and my neighbours no doubt!

Yeah, I meant the Y crossover pipe piece, is that what is attached directly to your CES and did you have the CES made especially to match or get an joining adapter/custom piece made?
CES made to suit

Gday Blokes!Is it possible to remove the mufflers from the jardine system? I have a beautiful set of reverse cones going to waste at home and was thinking I may just go 3>1. Thoughts?

Gday Blokes!Is it possible to remove the mufflers from the jardine system? I have a beautiful set of reverse cones going to waste at home and was thinking I may just go 3>1. Thoughts?

My jardines have two pop rivets on the inside/rear of the muffler, knock the top off those and reach in and the baffles pull straight out.

My jardines have two pop rivets on the inside/rear of the muffler, knock the top off those and reach in and the baffles pull straight out.
Thanks for the reply man! I should've worded it differently. What I meant was has anyone ran a 3>1 using just the jardine headers and a can?

Back