Jardine Exhaust system

Looks great Tal, glad you and I saved it from that Kentucky wrecker and I think it was still a cheap way to get a nice system especially with that great find of the matching Jardine cans and cross piece from your mate in Christchurch going begging.
I wonder how if at all you can treat the inner surface besides ceramic coating like CES and Viking do to theirs?
Does it really matter anyway?

Stainless is awesome..Im hearin that....but to me its stuff I love doin...satisfying if you can understand...maybe I'm a sandwich short of a picnic?? but I like to look at the finished job ..tilt my head to one side and grin...
I bought this from Pete after he rescued it and I'm glad he did and glad I did..
I'm still uncertain until I get some prices as to which way I will go Pete...we have some good chrome guys here as well as good ceramic coaters so ??...it wont keep me off the streets tho...spring has sprung here and summer is threatening...Woohoo!

Last edited:
Picked up my Jardine cans today...one has some surface rust spots where some water has got to them...my thinking now is ceramic coat the headers in matt black and do the heat shields and cans in gloss black......

How about nice shiny aluminium (chrome) ceramic!
When I get to speak with the guys at the shop I will be able to make a firm decision....im trying to imagine what it will look like but when I see some examples its gonna help. The gloss black on matt black will match up well with the rest of the bike but then shiny chrome, or aluminium, matches well too..they are spunky looking pipes tho so whatever the finish they will look sharp I'm thinking.

Looks great Tal, glad you and I saved it from that Kentucky wrecker and I think it was still a cheap way to get a nice system especially with that great find of the matching Jardine cans and cross piece from your mate in Christchurch going begging.
I wonder how if at all you can treat the inner surface besides ceramic coating like CES and Viking do to theirs?
Does it really matter anyway?
CARPENTER uses STAINLESS its the BEST material for motorcycle exhaust .

CARPENTER uses STAINLESS its the BEST material for motorcycle exhaust .
Always carping on about CARPENTER, CARPENTER, CARPENTER.
You must get a woody every time! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Wouldn't they just use wood like these?;):p:D

motorcycle081.jpg

6630e2c01efec671b369a0b427d9e726-wooden-motorcycle.jpg

bike4wood.jpg

images

images

images

upload_2017-10-7_22-31-12.jpeg

Back