Jardine Exhaust request

WOW @1olbull, I think you hurt him when you hit him in the wallet. ;)

I be serious about this.
Been reading him berate others for quite awhile now and when he came for yours truly, I finally reached my belly fill of his crap! :banghead: :mad:
Fu*k with the Bull - Ya get the horns!
:roll: :p

Scott was getting on it just enough to stay ahead, as far as Bull he was waxing it through the 1st three gears hard. Scott's has a higher rpm range but both shifted at about the same point if I recall...
If they were rolling on at 5000+ rpms in any gear then the bike lengths would have been greater.
YEP

ITS a joke BULL I was KIDDING take a chill pill its all in fun
I was invited to a Triumph focus group a month or so ago to discuss a new Rocket. Saw all sorts of design sketches, options, specs, etc. Pretty exciting, pretty different stuff. Wish I could talk about it more but I was asked to keep it to myself. But know that Triumph is by no means giving up on the Rocket.
THATS what we were told

STOP wasting your time, Amigo, and go with the CES out of OZ!
The CES is the BEST made system, definitely an easy plug 'n play and great value for what it is!
Put a GOOD dyno tune guru on it and you'll not believe the difference!
From a slow roll, Warpo and I went off twice (his a 240 hp) up to 100 mph.
He got me, but only by 4 lengths. Not bad considering mine is stock AND I outweigh him by 100 pounds!
I reckon Scott was playing with you:p
SCOTT did say he was just playing around using part throttle

Well then he expertly bull-$hitted me and never said anything later.
If so, guess it twas a waste of his and my time as I then learned NOTHING. :thumbsdown:
Cudos to him for having the skill to expertly control that rapid acceleration while ahead of me without looking back and to then repeat his victorious distance twice!
Joke's on me - BUT what I described did happen and I made nothing up.

Man I do not know whether it is safe to post on this thread or not!!!

So Bull it was a third gear roll on from 3000 rpms. Although it is true I did not go full throttle (because I only had 500 miles in the saddle on this new power plant and was having issues with the front tire wheel set up. Anyway to be honest I still give her a good amount of wick say 80 % and if I was in a situation where someone challenged me at that rpm and speed 3000 = 50 mph I would have downshifted into second gear and whacked her. 100 mph is just over 6300 in third which is probably close to a stocker being done and mine in the middle of having some fun. Now I must admit with a wheel change and 3000 miles in the saddle I do ride her a wee bit more aggressively (while holding my head perpendicular to the ground like the little bearded feller on my shoulder keeps telling me now :D ) Yet still I have not run her past 8000 rpms yet as she does get quite unruly!!!!

Anyway I was not trying to bull**** or joke anyone it does take longer for the bike to pull from 3000 then when it is around 4000 to 4500 the monster starts to rear its ugly head. This set up is quite different from my other beast and yet I do recognize that there is also a possibility that I might be holding myself back a wee bit because bouncing off the pavement and healing from Broken Bones has not really been fun!!!!!!!!!!

Now lets just all get along here !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now as most of you know me and for the ones that do not lets interject some TRUMP stuff here I have no input nor am of the same opinions of what linguistic bashing and general rabble rousing has taken part here :)
Most of what I assume to be good people :D

Last edited:
Back