Jardine Exhaust request

I hope so, but I'll believe it when I see it. I love my Rocket III. I have 2 of them at the moment. But the T-Bird is Triumph's baby and the Rocket competes with it. I can't see the Rocket being a huge profit maker. They have discontinued the majority of Rocket III accessories, there are only the 2 models and one you can get in any color you want, as long as it's black. Meanwhile, the Thunderbird is now spread out over 4 models, with an entire catalog of accessories. Making it appear that is they way Triumph is heading.
Im sure Triumph new a 2300cc motorcycle was not going to sell to everyone as its sure to intimidate a lot riders with its size and power

Im sure Triumph new a 2300cc motorcycle was not going to sell to everyone as its sure to intimidate a lot riders with its size and power
Funny I tested several bikes today at the local Indian dealer tested the Chief and the Scout and a used 09 Rocket and WOW the Rocket is in a different class I didn't care for the Indians they are designed to compete with Harley and certainly not the Rocket

Hey guys, I made several attempts to try and get Jardine to make their exhaust again. Jardine customer service was no help, so I went to the Super Trapp Face Book page and reached out. The first email listed below is Super Trapp's final response. The second email was my request. Please leave your thoughts.

From
:"Wells, Jeff" <jwells@supertrapp.com>
Date:Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 9:09
Subject:RE: Exhaust Need
Thank you for your interest.

It was a cost issue, as well as some incomplete tooling. Either way, the system was way underpriced and was a completely negative margin product.

Effectively to build something like that the cost would have to be more than three times what it was back then.

We did have a lot of request for the product, we found most of that was due to the low cost as well as it being a complete system. When we researched it further we found that majority of customers were not willing to pay that sort of money.

Thank you and good luck with your search.

Best,

Jeff Wells

Sales Manager

SuperTrapp Industries

4540 W. 160th St.

Cleveland, OH 44135

216-265-8400x125

www.supertrapp.com

www.jardineproducts.com

www.jbrake.com

www.fpsracing.com

Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 1:18 PM
To: Wells, Jeff
Subject: Exhaust Need

I'm not sure who I need to talk to about getting a discontinued exhaust manufactured again? I was referred to you. I have been emailing Stevie Glorioso at Jardin. It seems that at the same time Supertrapp Acquired Jardin, the exhaust for the Triumph R3T was discontinued. It has been 3 years and your system is still the most sought after due to being the only complete system of 3 INTO 2. If cost was an issue for production stop, how many pre sales are needed and at what cost to bring it back even temporarily?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Going back to the origins of this thread. You have a better chance of getting a dicontinued Jardine pipe then you do of getting the new Carpenter pipe that has been on their facebook for I don't know maybe 4 or 5 months now. Seems they keep getting told it has shipped but some how never shows up. I guess I should have ordered the CES pipe 2 months ago like I had planned but was told by many members that they had arrived at Carpenters for order.

From looking at Zard, Ces, Carpenter new pipe, and Jardine, it's the Header that is the problem. Very tight bends and many spliced pieces. I feel that is the reason for cost and delays.

Back