Jamie is trying to kill Hisself (Pics!)

The last photo must be showing just how much of that front tire is getting used to scuff the foot pegs to that point, I guess. More ba!!s than I have. I can get the nipples on the ground once in a while but not that radically.

I wonder if the Triumph folks would like to see these pics.

GO GET 'EM JAMIE!

Its good because he gets equal wear on the tires, using up all of the tread available. wise, in one respect, guttsie on all accounts.
Seeing those pegs, makes me feel like a real chicken, I think i have only touched them down two times, and both times it spooked me. Rademis

I promised Jamie that I would send in photo's of my pegs. As you can see, I'm a peg draggin' rookie compared to Jamie. These are my original pegs. Jamie goes through pegs like most of us go through rear tires! :p
I have to ride over three hours to get to the mountains. Don't have too many real curvy roads around my neck of the woods.

Click on these thumbnails. I can't seem to load a bigger pic. [**** computers.]

12008244323.jpg

12008244221.jpg

Last edited:
Jamie, I notice you wear your left peg more than the right, same as me.
Seems to be more clearance to the left before other things besides the pegs start dragging.

Hey Jamie,
Be sure to keep an eye on the rear steel brake line where it runs underneath the case guard! Depending on the year model, some have been known to rub thru the line during hard cornering :eek: . Bigern

Back