Jamie is trying to kill Hisself (Pics!)

Do floorboards count in this scrapefest?

floorboard.JPG

Geez, don't those floorboards sit up higher than the pegs?

My rear tire is so square now I don't think I could lean it over that far anymore.

bigern-- '06 is when they rerouted the brake line.

Jamie, I notice you wear your left peg more than the right, same as me.
Seems to be more clearance to the left before other things besides the pegs start dragging.

Explanation? The r/h peg only has a few thousand miles on it :p (I ended up breaking the previous one) while the current l/h one has endured about 10'000 miles.

However, there is indeed a bit more ground clearance to the left. The limiting factor on the right is the rear part of the chrome undercarriage. I think I've gone through two of those:rolleyes: Jamie

That's about the maximum leaning angle wih standard although worn-out pegs, allowing for some extra cornering clearance. I should know.

What makes it look spectacular, however, is the pic frame set-up: Both the rider and the landscape are tilted leftwards, aren't day :rolleyes: ? Imagine the same frame repositioned to the right, i.e. with a more horizontal road, and it would look more ... er... mundane. Jamie:cool:

Right you are Jamie, I would note the car tire he is sporting a decent lean on though. If I don't scrape every time out, I ain't riding.;)

Back