ArizonaKid

.040 Over
Ride
2021 Rocket 3 GT
Anyone have any experience with or knowledge about the EXIL exhaust for the R3GT/R. It looks and sounds very good, but I’m not familiar with the company. The $ on their web site is $1100.

Anyone have any experience with or knowledge about the EXIL exhaust for the R3GT/R. It looks and sounds very good, but I’m not familiar with the company. The $ on their web site is $1100.
it says 1160 Euros like 1800usd

Attachments

• IMG_4040.png
    IMG_4040.png
    54 KB · Views: 101
There are a few sound clips on Youtube on the Rocket with the ixil. It sounds decent with and without baffles but sounds familiar to some of the other aftermarket exhaust. I don't believe you can have the panniers on with this exhaust system. What do I know. I still have the baseball cards in the spokes. :thumbsup:

There are a few sound clips on Youtube on the Rocket with the ixil. It sounds decent with and without baffles but sounds familiar to some of the other aftermarket exhaust. I don't believe you can have the panniers on with this exhaust system. What do I know. I still have the baseball cards in the spokes. :thumbsup:
Some of the pics on their USA web site show the bike with the bags. The exhaust points right at the bottom of the bag maybe 3-4 inches away. Seems like the bag will be cooked straight away. I’m hoping someone who has bought the exhaust will post something about that.

I have had this exhaust for a couple of weeks now I really like it. I was leaning towards a Zard, but then I saw this one for about half the price and I really liked the look. I did purchase it from the IXIL USA website for $1195 US and received it after about 2 weeks. The install was not too bad, although no instructions were included.

Where I live, most of my riding is steady highway speeds, so I decided to leave the baffles in. I didn't want to hear a constant drone all of the time and also didn't want to be so obnoxious to those riding behind me, which a lot of the time my wife. It still sounds great though. I agree that if you have panniers, I would not recommend this exhaust.

I have had this exhaust for a couple of weeks now I really like it. I was leaning towards a Zard, but then I saw this one for about half the price and I really liked the look. I did purchase it from the IXIL USA website for $1195 US and received it after about 2 weeks. The install was not too bad, although no instructions were included.

Where I live, most of my riding is steady highway speeds, so I decided to leave the baffles in. I didn't want to hear a constant drone all of the time and also didn't want to be so obnoxious to those riding behind me, which a lot of the time my wife. It still sounds great though. I agree that if you have panniers, I would not recommend this exhaust.
Thanks for the post, James.
Is your bike still on the factory tune map? I'm considering this exhaust too, but don't want to mess with tuning.

Back