It's spring, isn't it?

Just as I expected guys. Lots of good "one-liners" to melt the ice with a good laugh. That's what I was hopin' for. I'm glad the cold spell is about to break. I'm thinking I could handle a ride in 40 degrees, after fending off the wind chills of -20 deg F.

Britman must have a heated garage cause I can't believe the Rocket would start in 28 degree temps, wilber-t is most likely still rubbin' (what ever part of the gal he's rubbin'), busajack now has to remove his studded tire & front ski, britman also went down in a heap & got a good slobberin' on, and Flipcar Side Flip Side Car Flip is havin' more fun than most of us.

Hope all gets better for you guys. See ya when the flowers are out.

A steady strong wind and hasty rising drifts are all that remains of the Alberta Clipper we've been enjoying the last 24 hours, here in Missouri.
As the sun eyes the ground, a vail of hurried clouds sheild the ball of warmths triumphant return to mother earth. .......

........Will this shiite ever end!!:D

Last edited:
Have watched with consternation weather reports coming from Eastern US on CNN/CNBC. Lots of snow, it seems. And lots of road accidents:( . Would seem to me that the so-called global warming process is being momentarily held in abbeyance. My empathy to all concerned.

Not so here in Switz. Freezing temp during the night but afternoons are sunny, almost early spring-like. Thus impatiently took the Rocket out yesterday, after a one-week break. The bike is still a bit... intimidating (to be real honest with you:eek: ) on slippery or plain muddy mountain roads, some with unexpected patches of melting snow.

And that's my only problem with the Rocket in 28 months of ownership: At times (e.g. on such roads), it requires humility... but it always invites exuberance.;)

I'm with Jamie, you fellas have really had a rough one this year.I admit my intolerance to frigidity.I'm just a fair temperature rider,I stay in below 50 but managed a ride yesterday,it was sure breezy with a chill kicker.If I get cabin fever after 3 days I can imagine what it must be like for you guys.I expect it may be too much for a few up there and we will get our Fl real estate market a boost,hurricanes be ****ed,snowbirds are here!!

Back