It’s a sad realization Sale of R3R

That helps. ,it gives me ideas on how and who to market too.
I encourage you to market on EBay and cycle trader. I had been looking for a few years for a black/white color combo and found a nice 2011 R3T in California. I bought it and had it shipped to the east coast. These bikes will sell to people who understand what they are all about. Anybody can own a Harley bit the Rockets are unique machines. I think mine is the most beautiful bike I have seen. It has issues but I am working on them.

2011 Triumph Rocket III Touring
there you go, bunch of them around even cheaper
Only a few out there for sale. I had to look for two years to find mine. The local one I found on craigs list was a beautiful azure blue and the first guy who saw it bought it. I was able to find abused and dikked up ones though, some owners put on loud open pipes and dikked up the tuning dropping back to punt. No thanks. Screw with these bikes and you just ruin the value.

Unless you are set on selling your R3R, you might want to investigate the Leg Up Landing Gear by Chopper Design. They are located in Longwood, FL. You might give them a call to find out if they might be able to fit the system to your bike. If I ever get to the point you are, I will be investigating them to keep me on two wheels. If you like, they are about 2 hours away from me. I could ride over and check them out for you some Saturday. Let me know.

I encourage you to market on EBay and cycle trader. I had been looking for a few years for a black/white color combo and found a nice 2011 R3T in California. I bought it and had it shipped to the east coast. These bikes will sell to people who understand what they are all about. Anybody can own a Harley bit the Rockets are unique machines. I think mine is the most beautiful bike I have seen. It has issues but I am working on them.

Good luck with the bike and thanks for the ideas.
I went online to get an idea of what to expect. An online buyer offer d $3500!

Only a few out there for sale. I had to look for two years to find mine. The local one I found on craigs list was a beautiful azure blue and the first guy who saw it bought it. I was able to find abused and dikked up ones though, some owners put on loud open pipes and dikked up the tuning dropping back to punt. No thanks. Screw with these bikes and you just ruin the value.

Yes you are right. I will be looking at other options. I really want to keep it, and today is going to be our first warm weather day, 85 degrees! No way will I not be on it.
Check this out.
I went online to get an idea of what to expect. An online buyer offer d $3500!

Unless you are set on selling your R3R, you might want to investigate the Leg Up Landing Gear by Chopper Design. They are located in Longwood, FL. You might give them a call to find out if they might be able to fit the system to your bike. If I ever get to the point you are, I will be investigating them to keep me on two wheels. If you like, they are about 2 hours away from me. I could ride over and check them out for you some Saturday. Let me know.
Thanks for the info and the offer!
I will be looking at this today base on my first online offer of $3500!

Thanks. I know better than to mess with perfection. The bike runs great and looks great. I always get compliments.
I’m telling everyone on the board. My first online offer was $3500.
I just wanted to feel it out and wow! What a surprise.

Back