It’s a sad realization Sale of R3R

Rob D

Bolted Dolt
Hi All

I’ve had a R3R Roadster since 2012 and have used that bike very lightly. Very lightly.
But alas, it must go. Parts of my body that hold it up have weakened to where I cannot keep it upright if I end up in a position where I lose balance. Say, a car stops short in a low speed turn and my options are limited. If it starts to tip I’m afraid I can’t keep it up.
Strengthening is not likely going to help.

Does anyone have sale tips or what the market for a 2012 would be?

I’ve not sold a bike in years and thought for this one I’d check here, where the experts are.

In the UK an R3R 2012 with less than 10,000 miles markets at the dealers between 9500.00 to 11000.00 pounds. Private 9000.00 to 10000.00 pounds. The dealers seem to be putting the values up - supply/demand. Hope this helps....

Hi All

I’ve had a R3R Roadster since 2012 and have used that bike very lightly. Very lightly.
But alas, it must go. Parts of my body that hold it up have weakened to where I cannot keep it upright if I end up in a position where I lose balance. Say, a car stops short in a low speed turn and my options are limited. If it starts to tip I’m afraid I can’t keep it up.
Strengthening is not likely going to help.

Does anyone have sale tips or what the market for a 2012 would be?

I’ve not sold a bike in years and thought for this one I’d check here, where the experts are.
Put a sidecar on it, that's what I plan to do with mine when the day comes that I can't handle the weight:)
Or turn it into a trike.

In the UK an R3R 2012 with less than 10,000 miles markets at the dealers between 9500.00 to 11000.00 pounds. Private 9000.00 to 10000.00 pounds. The dealers seem to be putting the values up - supply/demand. Hope this helps....
That helps. ,it gives me ideas on how and who to market too.

Back