For Sale Ishrub's Clearance sale Rocket III & R3Touring! Too much to list - will post items/photos on request

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Yes folks.... the time has come, the Walrus said! ;) :cool::roll::roll:

I am moving back to my 250 acre bush block near Litchfield National Park about 80 mile South of Darwin.
It will take 3-6 months and three 3000 mile road/trailer trips with flybacks. my bush block is a cell phone free, no internet or power connected and I will be off grid power wise until I can get an electrician to run power 125 metres from my prepaid 3 phase pole at the gate that has never been connected for 25 years!.
As many know I have heaps of Rocket IIII and R3T parts and accessories including, stock and Corbin/custom seats, Classic and Flyscreens, fork clamps mounts, belly pans, fenders, leather screen, sissy and pannier bags, racks, sissy bars, back rests, indicators exhaUSTS, Jardine HEADERS in black ceramic, carbon fibre fork shields, carbon fibre flyscreen. etc etc.

Last edited:
I have to dig it all out and sort it after I go to the farm shed at Gunning about an hour away and empty my 2 tonne tipping trailer, sort and pack that and assemble gear to take to the NT. Then swap out my low sport and koni suspension from my AWD Magna and replace with the std or heightened and boosted springs /shocks and get it registered again. First pay the rego on the Red AWD Magna and tow the tipping trailer for rego and then tow to the NT. Then repack whats left for the return shuffle sort and recycle.

But if folk want to know what is left over from my R3Touring adventure they can skip to the end of this thread.
The good news:

I have heaps more R3Touring bits new, used and unmarked left over now I will not use myself or need anymore.
Including 2x complete Triumph spotlight sets, one NOS complete and the other made up of used and new Triumph factory parts.
A few NOS and used quick release Triumph screens;
Boulevarde Quick Detach R3T Chrome peak flyscreen
New Mustang luxury two part studded seat separate Solo rider and pillion optional fitment
Factory Triumph Longhaul seat for riders backrest. I have the parts to make a custom fit rider's backrest for it as I am keeping the factory one for my Roadster.
Triumph round mirror pairs
Triumph NOS leather:
Plain or studded sets of all three available.
Sissy bar bags; tank bibs; and screen bags. .
2x brand new complete NOS Phantom Black Gold pinstirped panniers BOTH RHS but all fittings are interchangeable left or right and will also fit my used LHS Jet Black case shell base and lid.
Good Jet Black LHS lid and bottom case base with slight scuff painted over on lid
Front and rear wheels - used but unmarked
Complete NOS Sissy bar Quick Detach kits with rack, side fender covers and back pads
Switch blocks right and left
New Clutch cable
as new Paper air cleaner freebie
Blinker lens freebie
Right and left hand levers
Triumph stock Headlight insert
Headlight Chrome visors
Chrome headlight shell - good except one dime size 'popable' ding
Stock R3T handlebars
Stock R3T handgrips
2x sets Pannier Chrome embellisher covers
2x rear Chrome Solo rider fender spears
Chrome handlebar billet top clamp plate
Chrome oil tank embellisher
RIVCO Chrome wide footplate cover

NOS complete sets of rider and passenger footboards and rubber mats either plain black or Chromeline bling
Matching Chromeline foot brake and gear lever rubbers

New in box:
RaceTech fork springs
RaceTech fork emulators - valveing upgrade

Oh no!! My poor wallet.
It is to a good cause....getting all my other crap up there so you can all come and visit!;):roll::roll::roll:
I can't wait to go home after nearly 20 years down here!
90Km due South of Darwin Where the Red dots are.

Find Tolmer Falls in Litchfield Park, now scan due East to edge of green park boundary, continue East to the 1st of 3 identical 100 hectare block boundaries. That is mine 1600metres North South and 600metres East West.
The new development Glamping camps in Litchfield Park are about half way between Tolmer Falls and my block. Litchfield park is full of amazing Waterfalls
1663419710317.jpeg

1674967635540.png

Batchelor NT

Last edited:
It is to a good cause....getting all my other crap up there so you can all come and visit!;):roll::roll::roll:

Find Tolmer Falls in Litchfield Park, now scan due East to edge of green park boundary, continue East to the 1st of 3 identical 100 hectare block boundaries. That is mine 1600metres North South and 600metres East West.
The new development Glamping camps in Litchfield Park are about half way between Tolmer Falls and my block. Litchfield park is full of amazing Waterfalls
1663419710317.jpeg

Batchelor NT
Man that would be nice cause I've always thought Australia would be a great place to visit and just get the hell out of Missouri winter weather.

1663419710317.jpeg

1674967411956.png

Batchelor NT
Your photos aren't working.

Well when you decide to move you really move! 😲
Yep used to do it in 3 and a half 18 hour days, done it about 20 times, but now...........8-10 days one way towing trailers and saving fuel as it hits $2.50+ a litre out there (US6.60 a US gallon) :whitstling:

Back