For Sale Ishrub's Clearance sale Rocket III & R3Touring! Too much to list - will post items/photos on request

I have to dig it all out and sort it after I go to the farm shed at Gunning about an hour away and empty my 2 tonne tipping trailer, sort and pack that and assemble gear to take to the NT. Then swap out my low sport and koni suspension from my AWD Magna and replace with the std or heightened and boosted springs /shocks and get it registered again. First pay the rego on the Red AWD Magna and tow the tipping trailer for rego and then tow to the NT. Then repack whats left for the return shuffle sort and recycle.

But if folk want to know what is left over from my R3Touring adventure they can skip to the end of this thread.
I have a 2008 R3 touring. Looking for a touring seat and luggage rack to fit the stock sissy bar. Do you have those?

Greetings Ishrub,
I'm in need lol

1. Chrome Roadster luggage rack mounts (lower pieces) I have everything else.

2. Carbon fiber exhaust cover this one is fubar...

Yes folks.... the time has come, the Walrus said! ;) :cool::roll::roll:

I am moving back to my 250 acre bush block near Litchfield National Park about 80 mile South of Darwin.
It will take 3-6 months and three 3000 mile road/trailer trips with flybacks. my bush block is a cell phone free, no internet or power connected and I will be off grid power wise until I can get an electrician to run power 125 metres from my prepaid 3 phase pole at the gate that has never been connected for 25 years!.
As many know I have heaps of Rocket IIII and R3T parts and accessories including, stock and Corbin/custom seats, Classic and Flyscreens, fork clamps mounts, belly pans, fenders, leather screen, sissy and pannier bags, racks, sissy bars, back rests, indicators exhaUSTS, Jardine HEADERS in black ceramic, carbon fibre fork shields, carbon fibre flyscreen. etc etc

Yes folks.... the time has come, the Walrus said! ;) :cool::roll::roll:

I am moving back to my 250 acre bush block near Litchfield National Park about 80 mile South of Darwin.
It will take 3-6 months and three 3000 mile road/trailer trips with flybacks. my bush block is a cell phone free, no internet or power connected and I will be off grid power wise until I can get an electrician to run power 125 metres from my prepaid 3 phase pole at the gate that has never been connected for 25 years!.
As many know I have heaps of Rocket IIII and R3T parts and accessories including, stock and Corbin/custom seats, Classic and Flyscreens, fork clamps mounts, belly pans, fenders, leather screen, sissy and pannier bags, racks, sissy bars, back rests, indicators exhaUSTS, Jardine HEADERS in black ceramic, carbon fibre fork shields, carbon fibre flyscreen. etc etc.
I'll take arbon fiber flyscreen

I have to dig it all out and sort it after I go to the farm shed at Gunning about an hour away and empty my 2 tonne tipping trailer, sort and pack that and assemble gear to take to the NT. Then swap out my low sport and koni suspension from my AWD Magna and replace with the std or heightened and boosted springs /shocks and get it registered again. First pay the rego on the Red AWD Magna and tow the tipping trailer for rego and then tow to the NT. Then repack whats left for the return shuffle sort and recycle.

But if folk want to know what is left over from my R3Touring adventure they can skip to the end of this thread.
Depending on what you have left, I would be interested in some of the following:

1. 2x complete Triumph spotlight sets, one NOS complete and the other made up of used and new Triumph factory parts.
2. Factory Triumph Longhaul seat for riders backrest. I have the parts to make a custom fit rider's backrest for it as I am keeping the factory one for my Roadster.
3. Triumph NOS leather: Plain or studded sets of all three available. - WHAT IS THIS?
4. Sissy bar bags; tank bibs; and screen bags. .
5. Complete NOS Sissy bar Quick Detach kits with rack, side fender covers and back pads
6. New Clutch cable
7. Triumph stock Headlight insert - WHAT IS THIS?
8. Headlight Chrome visors
9. 2x sets Pannier Chrome embellisher covers
10. 2x rear Chrome Solo rider fender spears
11. Chrome oil tank embellisher
12. New in box: RaceTech fork springs / RaceTech fork emulators - valveing upgrade

Have a safe move!!

Back